By fuckered519 - 06/12/2014 19:53 - United States - Du Quoin

Spicy
Today, being useless at thinking of gifts, I asked my boyfriend what he wants for Christmas. I said it could be anything that I could afford. He looked me in the eye and said very seriously: "Anal." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 225
You deserved it 12 603

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

PANDORUM89 21

It can be very uncomfortable and some guys don't get that. Feeling like you have to poop during sex isn't sexy and while it can lead to good feelings mostly you just feel bloated and gross. Tell him since it's the thought that counts, you thought about it and decided to buy him a video game.

muis545 21

That's how it feels the first couple of times or if you haven't done it for a while. If you start doing it more often your muscles get used to it and it starts being rather enjoyable.

PANDORUM89 21

One of those what? Girls, brunettes, horse riders, know what they want people, short people... Oh I think you meant to say I'm one of those people that enjoys having consensual mutually enjoyable sex. Where neither partner is just there to grin and bear it. How can knowing your partner is doing something they don't want to do a turn on? I prefer my partner to actually enjoy the things I do to him. It's not a "gift" to give someone a sexual act that you don't want to do. Give an extra long ******* with a special twist if that's your thing. If you like anal try it in a new position or try a new vaginal position. Either way it's only a gift if the giver is actually enjoying themselves. And if the partner actually enjoyed doing something they'd do it more than just Christmas and your bday.

PANDORUM89 21

97 - that's what I found odd. I used to enjoy it but now it makes me feel like I'm going to vomit. I get horrible flu like chills all over my body. Does that go away too?

#102: That actually sounds like hyperventilation symptoms. Those are typically fear/anxiety related. Had a bad experience? Either way, time to go exit-only, doesn't sound like you're enjoying it anymore.

You know... you clean up your butt before anal. One does not simply go anal with a poo in the butt.

the point of a gift iz to be selfless an put your own love into watever your gift iz regardless of of how you feel about it thats like someone only asking for a gun for xmas but becuz you dont like guns you wont get it for them

like asking to crush her foot and acting indignant when she expresses reservations about it. Many of us hate it because it hurts. And ffs, if you've never had a man twice your size rail you up the ass then don't pretend to tell me how great it feels, or how painless it is, or how it's my fault it hurts and I'm somehow inferior for denying some dude anal.

LuckBeNimble 19

hopefully more than an inch...

I laughed harder at that then I should've. ^^^

cmchappy 25
Alittleghosty 3
pharm121 21

What is it about straight boys and wanting anal from their girlfriends. Yet when I ask boys its "too ****." Lol

jbombdighetty 11

Anal would feel the exact same for the giver if the receiver is male or female. It wouldn't make a feeling difference. A tight ass is a tight ass. Haha.

It's different. Don't wanna slap ballsacks together. Plus when you give anal on a girl you can still grab her **** or talk dirty

Well if you want to get technical you can still talk dirty to a male. And with some men there are still **** to grab.

UR man knows what he wants. Make sure to tell him to be gentle it's your first time? If it is ? Well good luck

You should've been more specific then, you could afford what he's asking for

Just tell him, "I'm sorry, butt I can't "afford" to let you do that to me."