By fuckered519 - 06/12/2014 19:53 - United States - Du Quoin

Spicy
Today, being useless at thinking of gifts, I asked my boyfriend what he wants for Christmas. I said it could be anything that I could afford. He looked me in the eye and said very seriously: "Anal." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 226
You deserved it 12 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Buy a cheap *****, and then on Christmas morning when he asks for the anal you promised him, pull out the ***** and tell him to bend over. When he tells you that's not what he wanted then just reply with "But honey, its what you asked for."

ChildrenOfFilth 12

Lube isn't too expensive. Better stock up.

Sex acts that you haven't done before or are uncomfortable with shouldn't be 'given' as a gift - instead of working it gradually into your sex life, the pressure is there to perform on the day.

TomeDr 24

Tell him that the only anal done would be with a ***** up his butt. Period.

Violord 13

Like in DBZ Abridged in that one movie where Goku wants Chi Chi's "mouth present"

I will never understand why any guy would rather put their dick in a girls ass when there's a perfectly good ****** right there. so gross....

Vesi 29

*laughs* Tell him to pick the ***** he wants used on him and you'll get the straps!

quarterweek 13

I'm sure if you're uncomfortable with it he would understand. Just make sure if you do end up going through with it that you start slow. And lube is your friend.