By Cheated - 03/08/2010 04:07 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my wife of 2 years told me she was pregnant, after we've been trying for ages. Excited, about to call my parents, my wife then told me, "Don't get your hopes up it might not be yours, the father could be 5 other guys." And then asked me what I'd like for dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 394
You deserved it 4 577

Same thing different taste

Comments

wow... I don't even no what to say to that... xcept I'm SO sorry you married a cheating ***** bitch that gets knocked up by 1 of 6 guys and tells you like it's no big deal...

Yeah...I hope it was twisted Canadian humor too. Maybe the baby'll pop out looking exactly like him and she'll be all 'Did you think I was serious? lol' and everyone'll have a good nervous/relieved laugh together. If not, it's time to throw that bitch in the road. -_-

Tweety122888 0

wow really what a *****. get a DNA test right after the birth. you don't wanna pay for child support fir a child that may not ge even yours.

I'm impressed that she has time between getting nailed by six different guys to even make dinner. YDI for having a huge ***** for a wife.

godofcyanide 8

OP, it's called "sarcasm." Learn about it, and know that you have experienced it!

yeah. she was either joking... or if not, divorce her. *****.

divorce her and never look back even if the kid is yours you don't want a tainted child that will remind you of your ***** wife. you'll never love it. and get yourself tested for STDs you knows what 5 other guys are infested with.

That_Guy_Jake_JR 0

Sorry OP, hopefully it is yours. I don't need another kid to take care of -_-

godofcyanide 8

I disagree, 73. Get a sense of humor.

wow and she doesn't see any problem with that? just tell her straight up that's it's a problem cause she clearly doesn't realize what a marriage is supposed to be about. give her hell. lol. fyl op and sdi if you give der crap for it.

godofcyanide. dude your a retard. why would a wife just throw things like that around like it's just not right. you need to get a real sense of humor

nitaaxboo 0

wow what a hoe that's soo wrong leave her

I agree with 80, if she is being sarcastic, then he has a wife an awesome sense of humor. but it she is serious..well fyl.

twinny_sc 13

Well...what did you want for dinner?

gingernator 0

well, i think the reason she did this was to get pregnant. since they have been trying for ages and no success, that means that the OP is sterile. so they still wanted a kid so she decided to go overboard and get nailed by 5 guys to ensure that she got pregnant. if she wasn't doing it for them and to get pregnant then she wouldn't have told him, otherwise she's the most honest ***** in the world.

That_Guy_Jake_JR 0

111- You tell him to get a new face, but yours is a question mark.

wow 5 other guys....wow btw you better have told her to make you a sammich! YDI for being fat

Larios222 1

keep it pimp hand strong and smack that hoe!!!

Brittney_E 0

wow. fyl. so how awkward was it at the dinner table?

Hamsterzilla 0
godofcyanide 8

111 - Thank you for the compliment. Please, keep them coming.

niles_f1 0

this could be a Maury Povich episode!

Is "cheated" from Ontario gonna have to choke a bitch?

OP, she likes it the ****** abit to much..she's a slutty ***** bag *****. lol

what is she ****** op's relatives then ****** him INCEST yuck!

lilmisslovely13 15

OP if I were you, I wouldn't jump to conclusions. She might be serious, but she'd have to be pretty stupid to say it like that. My feeling is that she's joking. It's not funny, though.

fatcow282 8

Your assuming. I honesly dk hope she was joking but if not that must suck

ImSoBaKed 0

hmmm... in my opinion, this sounds fake, but I could (highly doubt it) be wrong.

make sure that baby isn't yours and Toss that bitch so she can't leech via child support if she bounces with some other guys

mysfit 0

for sure! **** that. sorry, op, that you found yourself with a ****. that sucks. but, yeah.. make sure to find out if the baby's yours or not and then leave the trash at the dumpster.

some girls deserve to die. I have that tatted on my back. you should too

FFML_314 11

That's a bit extreme 5. Especially seeing as she's going to be a mother. Anyway, OP I'm sorry about your wife being a cheating tramp. I hope you get the better sense to leave her ass.

DIVORCE tht nasty bitch!!! I kno she's ur wife but rly... DIVORCE tht bitch!!!

lickmyjock 0

mmm I'd rather just snack on you.

xFalzz 0
lickmyjock 0

fine you can have mr 17 Justin bieber instead.

really 21? getting mad some girl politely turned you down on fml? get a life kid.

lickmyjock 0

lol 26. and 30, you need a new sarcasm detector.

Damn 30, you got owned by 31 and you haven't thought of another comeback yet.

lickmyjock 0

you're not my type either 24 but ya still are pretty. :-)

24 - Whoever took that photo of you did a really great job with the lighting. You're like half-brunette, half-blonde! And your eyes came out gorgeous, too. Is it a senior pic?

ohthebloodygore 16

Jessi- hah, all the guys crowd in you!:p

lol @ 40, how did I get "owned" by that statement? need a new sarcasm detector? wtf lol. also, i dont spend my every waking moment on fml. this is the first time i checked this post since i responded to it earlier.

ohthebloodygore 16

It's neither seeing as how it's the Internet, those terms refer to real life.

DevilDoll 0

I think she took it herself(:

my senior pictures are from 2 years ago, i took this 1 on the fourth of july i was outside and took a picture it looked pretty fly so i kept it(: no photo shop just luck 'o the draw

She's NASTY dude!!! Did that not upset you at ALL??

It's times like these that... domestic violence is ok.

37, is contradictive hypocrisy a specialty of yours? damn op, if she's not joking, I feel for you kid.

85: I don't see any contradictive hypocrisy in pendatik's comment. Self-defense is NOT the same thing as domestic violence.

no, it's not. never has been, never will be.