Charming dude

By unzucht - 30/05/2012 16:45 - Romania - Bucharest

Today, my wife and I convened our families for a joint dinner, followed by me breaking the news that my wife is pregnant. My father visibly scoffed, and my grandfather spent the rest of the evening muttering to him about how "breeders should be shot". Wonderful. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 722
You deserved it 2 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

He got out of the nursing home a little too early?

There may be a little tension between the family's now..

But didn't Op's grandpa have to breed to get his children?..

xoconnie 8

There must be some reason the family hates her... Unless of course, they're just being jerks!

Sanch101 7

89 Exactly the comment I was going to make. By dint of being a grandfather he himself was a breeder. Hypocrisy is a wonderful thing.

FYLinAmajorWay 1

Good God I hope your grandfather never gets the chance to meet the Duggar family....yes my girlfriend watches way to much TLC.

Shoulda listen to what they always told you… Don't be a fool, wrap your tool!

jazziness 12

Well they are married... I don't think protection is really a big deal, in their case, unless they didn't want children.

FMLshark 12

Hey 4, some people actually have planned kids. Crazy, I know.

boating_guy, you should take your own advice and "wrap your tool". Your seemen should not be rocking anybodies boat in the near, or far, future.

BandWagonGuy 8

Sounds like grandfathers should be ahot

A hot mess? A hot piece of ass? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

A hot dog. Grandfathers should be hot dogs. Cannibal!

olpally 32

Nope, not this time... Doesn't matter, trolled by grandpa...

xoconnie 8

#8, that phrase is over man.

Achall91 17

FML should really send an email to everyone using this site that that phrase is over because at this point its getting really annoying.

Seriously stop with the "doesn't Matter had sex "comments , there starting to get really annoying.

8, really, that is one of the most over used shitty response ever

Who cares what they think. Congrats to you and your wife.

MorteEtDabo 5

So, since your grandfather bred to have your father, and he in turn bred to have you...in theory your grandfather should shoot your father and then himself, right? You should suggest this to him. FYL indeed OP. It seems that their ignorant gene has skipped one generation. Hopefully it will skip your child too. Congrats.

No no no!!! We don't want grandpa to go crazy and shoot the whole family now. You have to be careful what you say he might take you literally.....

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

The term 'breeder' refers to someone currently able to breed. Grandpa has outlived this ability. Seems like he's bitter about having bred in the first place,.

TheDrifter 23

Or he's not the father of grandma's kids. Or even married to the other grandpa, as breeder is a slang term gay folk use to refer to straight folk here.

Llamacod 11

#71, unless gramps got himself a vasectomy he would, most likely, still be able to breed. generally speaking men are able to produce viable-ish sperm their whole lives. women are the ones that, eventually become non-fertile.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Ah, I stand corrected then.

Well you're married. I don't see why any of them would have a problem with it. Maybe try to ask why there is a problem. .