By ms piggy - 15/12/2011 21:52 - United States

Today, stepping on a scale for the first time in years, I had to lift up my stomach to see the number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 022
You deserved it 43 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

zanrothnis 2
mikeeg 0

The scale must have been off.

I wonder if OP found a gummy bear in one of her fat rolls.

DioMaledica 14

Op must've been in denial if he/she is just realizing the weight problem I'm not an expert in this sort of thing though. **wow autocorrect replaced thing with thong luckily I noticed before posting.

Look, if you're fat, get a gym membership and burn it off.

jjoyce6 0

The word of the day is: Obesity

eyeIoveyou 4

Just ready to face reality and it's bout time to step

Try losing some weight then? Commit to it, set a goal for yourself and do it. And don't try those weird diets, they don't work. Healthy food and exercise.

enonymous 8

It's ok OP I do the same thing to look at my penis. I went a whole 5 months without seeing it and found it bedazzled.

I disliked your status... Not because I disagree, but because Coldplay is awesome.

I hate these fat fmls. quit complainin and actually do somethin. it's your fault!

6-pack flabs. :O I is be jealous. Edit: 154- There are definetly "likes" on FML.

CondomSense 4

I have to move my morbidly obese penis out of the way to read my scales.

The first sign where you can tell your overweight is when you can't see the scale under your feet.

43- I know some heavyset and some overweight people with huge feet and have never lost site of them

ShroomsOnAcid 16

I can't see the scale underneath me without bending sideways and I'm not overweight. Boobies gettin in the way.

Well boobs are sacks of fat; sexy sacks, but still fat sacks. Lol.

When I was little I thought boobs had pudding in them, turns out that's not why I couldn't stop looking at them.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Uhhhhh no, 62, they are sacks of sand. Obviously you'really a virgin.

abbey321 8
JMTS 0

Movie reference from 40 Year Old Virgin?

ShroomsOnAcid 16

150- Of course, who else would think that?

Sounds like it's time for some lifestyle changes OP

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

OP I think they are making ones that say ur weight so it'll save u the trouble of lifting up ur flab ;)

Did you find a quarter in one of your fat rolls?

txgirl2013 14
dkhannar 0

Haha I love Garfield... My fury friend and his mmmm good lasagna

CommonSenseKarma 17

At least Garfield accepts and embraces himself.

I'm glad he accepts himself, but he's still not nermal.

HoboSmeller 6

Get an extended scale, one with a read out that is further out than your stomach. that way you wont have to lift your stomach to see the number.

flockz 19

or get a set of mirrors that can reflect the number back to you, you know, around the blubber.

Or you can go exercise your ugly fat ass.

princeofgirl 18

I don't think it matters if they got a bigger scale or not, it should be obvious that they need to lose weight of they have rip move their fat.

slushpup9696 12

I'm genuinely curious if you knew you had a weight problem before this or if this is what it took for you to realize it.

Torva_fml 16

Doesn't matter, you're just a cat sitting on a newspaper.

At least you know now and you can change it!!!

theycallmejack 0

No he can't please stop making fun of me because I have two ears I know that I have only one nose an please do not shave my cat

theycallmejack 0

No he can't please stop making fun of me because I have two ears I know that I have only one nose an please do not shave my cat

theycallmejack 0

No he can't please stop making fun of me because I have two ears I know that I have only one nose an please do not shave my cat