By Anonymous - 27/11/2010 15:32 - Canada

Today, I went downtown with my friends. A group of guys came up to us and started hitting on everyone except me. Then one of them said, "Do you girls hang out with her to make yourselves look better?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 842
You deserved it 3 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

you deserved it for going to downtown! you deserved it for being a girl! you deserved it for going with a group of friends! you deserved it for living in nova scotia! you deserved it for meeting boys! you deserved it for looking like a man!

123e3 0

YOU deserve it for being a wannabe troll

oh, and tell me what's wrong with living in Nova Scotia? jackass.

WhiiT3TiGeR 0

You my thing are a failtroll, I thought this was impossible to fail at trolling but w/e.

Well, at least you don't need to worry about someone being with you for just your looks. It also might be that you're not that bad looking, but that you might be the one person in the group that doesn't make any effort for normal days, or just happen to have stunningly good looking friends... If it bothers you a lot, maybe your friends can give you a few tips?

Erm, is that a compliment disguised as an insult or an insult disguised as a compliment?

Good riddance. I don't know what everyone's on about. I find you very attractive, Cinn. The fact that you're intelligent makes me like you even more. (:

I didn't get to see the comment before it got modded, but I have to agree with ^. Not everyone is model gorgeous, if they were this world would probably suck more than it does. I think you're pretty and intelligience only makes that better!

Thanks guys. :) Basically, artisticninja, Jim10 called me 'ugly as hell' and that 'being smart made me less ugly', or words to that effect.

yeahreally 6

Wow and i hope your friends stuck up for you and you shut him down.

I agree!! I hope your friends stood up for you and told them to get lost!! if they're your real friends they would have!

fritz2 0

your not suppose to comment on your fml. BURN

saturnsonic 3

i love girls like you! Your always the best girlfriends!

Tink_of_Death 3

oh dear god. well YLS because that happens to me a lot too :'( we're buddies now(:

YLS? You Lucky ****??? well that's a bit rude don't you think?

#61 it's not u lucky ****. It's ur life sucks! Lol y did u think it wuz u lucky ****

VeeVengeance 0

I would have punched him dead in the dome.. Some guys are just assholes.

I hope your friends stuck up for u! and what a prick u should of put his teeth to bk of his mouth