By Mark - 09/09/2011 04:51 - United States

Today, a car backed into mine. I thought that was pretty bad, until another car backed into me right after I'd finished taking the first guy's info. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 413
You deserved it 2 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tookie22 5

Screw it. 2 insurance claims. Fix that bad boy up. Time at the shop will suck but maybe it can be a good thing and go ahead ad upgrade.

Comments

Xtra_Cheddar 3

More like *double b*tch slap someone*

At least if they backed into you, they are liable by law to pay fees

StopDropNRoll 11

I would say double tap. Zombieland ^_^

same thing happened to me a month ago , grrrrr, I could'nt believe it.

OP, that's just the new way of meeting people. You back into their car, take their details, and it goes from there. ;P

Were they in the process of making a 12 point turn in a parking garage?

rexgar2000 10

more like "Double Points" get it?

flamerocker 9

Time to get a new parking spot! :D

69 - I saw that FML reference, looks like noone else picked up on it though... Good number BTW :)

hapetreefriend 1

Care package acquired (if you have warlord on)

Tookie22 5

Screw it. 2 insurance claims. Fix that bad boy up. Time at the shop will suck but maybe it can be a good thing and go ahead ad upgrade.

No offense mate, but the 350z is a poor excuse to a sports vehicle ... You should invest in an AM or R8 ...

12 Are you trying to say he can't have a picture of his car on FML because you dont like the car?

sxe_beast 11

My brother's fiance has an R8. IMO its not that great.

I have a 12 year old pontiac minivan. All of you bow to my antique glory.

Ha! I have a 21 year old Mazda Navajo >_> she still runs dangit! An could take the hit from those two cars backing into her. XD.

Op, try to off that huge magnet you're carrying before leaving home? That should help

RodStar 0
rexgar2000 10

it's not rape if you scream "Surprise!"

Some call it rape, but to me it's just pear jumbled up.

indielove 13

Smoking has nothing to do with this FML.

It has everything to do with this fml. Didn't you read the part where the second guy ran into OPs car because he dropped his cigarette?

34 - You my friend, are on the wrong fml. If this is sarcasm, I apologize. There's no sarcasm keyboard.

muchagente 5

i guess you'll have fun trying to prove wich one caused what damage exactly... you might get a regular fml-column. that's what you get for standing in everyone's way, of course.

Why is this an FML? You're not at fault and their insurance will pay for the damage. Stop being a little bitch boy.