By Anonymous - 27/11/2010 15:03 - United States

Today, I went to the doctor's office for a minor cold, and left with a diagnosis of pregnancy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 477
You deserved it 15 446

Same thing different taste

Comments

Tia599 0

that happened to me too. but it wasn't an fml.

It would be worse if you were a man, went to the doctor, and left with the diagnosis of pregnancy...

ninjanate 0

YDI for going to the doctor for a minor cold. There is nothing a doctor can do for a cold anyway. This is one reason health insurance is so expensive. Quit being a baby, and only go to the doctor if you need anti-biotics, or some sort of procedure.

SmallTownCutie 0

don't be a bitch 41. maybe she thought it was turning into something more serious.

OP's words were "minor cold." Not "bad cold" or "worsening cold." What makes you think OP thought it was getting worse? I assume from the wording that she probably thinks you need a doctors opinion for every little thing.

ah ha..think of it as you would be rich if you were a male with all male organs prego lol a pin cushion..but rich

I assume from the wording that she tried to make the pregnancy seem even more shocking. I've gone to the doctor because of a minor sore throat to make sure it wasn't strept throat. It was.

v1kt4r 13

cold vs unplanned/clearly unwanted seeing as its a post on fml and you think not having a cold is a better option???

snoopyshoes 0

I can't decide if 'Your life sucks' or if 'you totally deserve it'. They do know what causes pregnancy tho. Hope it works out.

tacobird123 7

Shame...Now you have to bear the guilt of your son/daughter being an accident.

SmallTownCutie 0

I was an accident and my parents and I have a decent relationship. Of course, now they refer to me as a 'welcome surprise'.

Life's crazy ain't it. Well better to know now than later.

At least you're pregnant with a human baby... right? If it was a dog, I'd say FYL.

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0