By Anonymous - 08/05/2015 16:59 - India - New Delhi

Spicy
Today, at a party I got blind drunk and I gave a guy a blowjob for the first time. I'm a 100% heterosexual male. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 212
You deserved it 42 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anniemeece 23

I don't know if "100%" is an accurate estimate...

Comments

Yea and look at the mess you've made!

ManicGypsy 22

Yep, I was going to ask this if nobody else had.

JosieRose3 7

The question of the century.

That word "heterosexual." You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

the way I see it is, you never know of you like something until you try it. Do what you do!!

Sexuality is fluid! There's nothing wrong with experimenting (even if that wasn't your first intention)

are you saying there's a second time?

If getting drunk made you feel free enough to experiment and enjoy yourself in new ways, then great. If, however, drunk you tends to do things that you genuinely feel bad about, and would absolutely never consent to when sober, you might want to reconsider your drinking habits.

tchopper1969 16

you can no longer call yourself straight, your bi dumb ass now

Experimenting doesn't make you something. Being attracted to men AND women makes you bisexual. Plenty of heterosexuals AND homosexuals experiment with the other gender before realizing who they are.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

It's okay, we've all done it.

Who knows what goes on during a blackout? Maybe we all secretly have.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

The humour goes right over your heads. -sigh- (Disclaimer is apparently required; no, we have not all done it, I'm fully aware-.-)

leogachi 15

Your joke wasn't funny. That's why everyone thought you were serious.