By Anonymous - 08/05/2015 16:59 - India - New Delhi

Spicy
Today, at a party I got blind drunk and I gave a guy a blowjob for the first time. I'm a 100% heterosexual male. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 212
You deserved it 42 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anniemeece 23

I don't know if "100%" is an accurate estimate...

Comments

TTU_140 3

Experimentation my friend. Must have been a crazy night!

maybe you should reconsider the 100% thing. it's more like 98% now. Trust me, I know what it's like, I'm 98% a lesbian

At what point in time did that seem like a good idea?

My guess would usually be somewhere between puking and passing out, but since OP remembers it, I'm thinking that he may not have been as "blind drunk" as he claimed.

He may not have remembered as much as people told/showed photos/videos of it.

Lol you never know if ya never go. Now you can give an informed opinion on your sexuality.

That's silly. I know I don't like quite a lot of things without having to try them. Having sex with men is no more appealing to me than sex with a horse. It's perfectly fine for horses to have sex with horses, or gay/bi men and bi/straight women to have sex with men. But it's not for me at all.

No, you think you don't like a lot of things. But you'll never actually know till you try it. I never thought I'd like honey and natural yoghurt on toast, sounds gross. But I tried. Delicious!! My 9yr old hated "fish eggs" but she tried "caviar" Loved it. her realization they the same. Priceless!!!

My point is you can never truly say you don't like something (even if you find the thought unappealing) till you taste it, figuratively speaking! Though literally speaking would work here too!! Haha?

Gayness is not an unusual looking dessert to me. It's like a dish that looks and smells revolting. I don't need to eat feces to know that I wouldn't like it. I avoided using that comparison as it may sound homophobic, but it's the only truly strong enough way to convey how icky my having sex with a dude is. I don't care what other guys like or do, but my actually doing it with a guy is repulsive. I'm not repulsed by two men kissing anymore than two horses nuzzling, but having sex with a horse? Neigh.

is that the story you're going with?

Ha! Honestly I don't know how it happened one minute we were talking and the next his pants were down and the rest is history.

Parvati48 15

Hmm are you sure it's 100%? I think you might be like 95% or something OP, cuz otherwise this would not have happened. Hope you had fun at least and good luck in any future experimentation lol.

It's Hard for me to feel bad for you getting blind drunk and giving a dude head . You blew your 100% heterosexuality , and cum on you know there is nothing wrong with your life choices .