By dating a big bag of dicks - 13/05/2014 21:02 - United States

Today, while driving out to the countryside with my new boyfriend, we came across a deer lying in the road. It seemed badly hurt, but instead of letting me get out and make sure, my boyfriend decided to just run over its head to finish it off, then continued driving with a smirk on his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 480
You deserved it 9 207

Same thing different taste

Comments

While it's not a good idea to get out and check on it, unfortunately......I would freak out at my boyfriend. I hate animal cruelty. If I stayed with him I'd emotionally hold it against him forever...

Then you'd need help just as much help as OP's boyfriend. Smirk aside, this is the opposite of animal cruelty. The poor thing was injured, if it was next to the road it had probably gotten hit by another car and would have died anyway, most likely was in a lot of pain already. Although his reaction afterwards was a little twisted, OP's boyfriend did the right thing finishing it off. If you'd torture your partner emotionally for something like that. Go seek freaking help. Now.

No, I wouldn't torture him. Subconsciously I'd keep that shock and pain in -me- for a long time. Doesn't mean I'd express it or treat him worse.

Benmcsausage 2

This is what you should do if you see an animal suffering. Your boyfriend did the right thing although I would not have had a smirk on my face.

NodakN8V 25

I would of ended its life a little more humanly than that but I would of field dressed it afterwards and made its way to the freezer

Freeeeesh meat, in the middle of the rooooaaad!....

As several others have stated, that would be a deal breaker for me, too. He obviously has severe problems, & u should dump his sick ass ASAP. Then I'd turn him in for cruelty to animals.

F_Your_Life_001 0

If it's laying in the road it was gonna die anyway

I would dump him on the spot. And slap him. And break his car windshields.

flame5768 14

then i would kick him out of the car, set him on fire, and crush his head while slowly driving.