By dating a big bag of dicks - 13/05/2014 21:02 - United States

Today, while driving out to the countryside with my new boyfriend, we came across a deer lying in the road. It seemed badly hurt, but instead of letting me get out and make sure, my boyfriend decided to just run over its head to finish it off, then continued driving with a smirk on his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 480
You deserved it 9 207

Same thing different taste

Comments

That'd be grounds for a breakup for me. Sick.

jessnim 3

That is so cruel. How could he live with himself.

I would have first assessed how much pain the deer was in, and if I was with my significant other I would ask them if it was okay to put the animal out of it's misery. Having a really sensitive boyfriend makes you view situations differently. Being a human does that too. . Not sure what this guy was thinking.

You all say it is horrible, admittedly the smirk is horrible. Wasting the meat is just a travisty. getting out of the car with an injured deer is ****ing stupid, as they can and will fight. He did the right thing by putting it out of its misery.

flame5768 14

meat meat meat. i'm going to go hunting every season and kill 10 deer. and let the meat rot. just for ***** n' giggles.

and your relationship is over.....now!

I hope you broke up with him! Sure an animal may be too hurt to save, but he should not have made that decision nor enjoyed it.

Sociopath. No one should smile after killing something.... Unless you're hunting, which this was not. Run OP run!!!

in the name of humanity, dump him !!!!!

its good he didnt let you get out to check on it. you could've been hurt. When my cat was dying it attacked me out of fear(I dont blame my cat). however his smirk is something to worry about. you might want to rethink being with him. maybe find him a psychiatrist.

deejoy 22