By Anna - 28/03/2012 01:08 - United States

Today, it's my twenty first birthday. My biggest birthday surprise was discovering that I'm alcohol intolerant, by vomiting my first beer all over my boyfriend's mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 728
You deserved it 4 654

Same thing different taste

Comments

Aww, that takes all the fun out of being 21, no boos for you. On the bright side your friends can always count on you to be designated driver!

jman3113 4

How haven't you even tried one before you turn 21?

I like how everyone is so surprised that there are actually people out there, that for whatever reason, choose not to drink until they're legally allowed. Is it such a hard concept to grasp that some people follow the rules (that were set for very specific reasons)?!

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

I guess it's too much to hope for that not everyone is a mindless drone bending to the will of their corporate and political masters. The rules were indeed set for a specific reason: to control people.

Do you honestly think everyone who doesn't break the law is a mindless drone? Wow, that's the most hilarious way I've ever heard anyone try to justify their illegal activities.

Squeaky_Tomato 14

@130 I agree that was hilarious. Given I broke the law by drinking before I was 21 but it wasn't to "stick it to the man" hahahahaha

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Yeah, I never said that. What I DID say was that not everyone is brainwashed into being piss-pants afraid of the law, simply because 'it's the law!' Do you honestly obey every command? You said yourself you drank before you were 21. It wasn't to 'stick it to the man,' it was because 'the law' didn't frighten you. And it shouldn't. It's not a test of morality. Every place has its own laws for their own bullshit reasons. Their word however, is not absolute, unless you're conducting said 'illegal activity' in the open where the authorities can see. If you drank in public under the legal age, then you're an idiot. Otherwise, you're good. For shit's sake, don't be so ******* immature in your responses.

Why don't you get tested by a Dr. to see if you really are alcohol intolerant. I'm pretty sure that you can be tested.

Sad, probably your mother-in-law hates you now :/

perdix 29

Your boyfriend's biggest birthday surprise is that he's going to have to spring for expensive, illegal drugs to have sex with you. Hopefully, you're not roofie-intolerant.

That's ok OP. Alcohol tastes awful anyway.

Ins0mau 20

Alcoholic drinks vary so much. I can't believe someone could hate the taste of all alcohol.

Maybe it's not alcohol intolerance but beer intolerance.. Try other forms of alcohol. I know I can't stand beer but whiskey or rum is fine.

We all have done that! That's not because you are alcohol tolerant. You have to take it slow the first time not drink it all at once

You never drank before? Not even at a party??? Holy hell your a saint