By Anna - 28/03/2012 01:08 - United States

Today, it's my twenty first birthday. My biggest birthday surprise was discovering that I'm alcohol intolerant, by vomiting my first beer all over my boyfriend's mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 728
You deserved it 4 654

Same thing different taste

Comments

It does suck. But seriously. You HAD to have drank before.

You may not like beer. Maybe try a mixed drink?

That sucks OP. Apparently I can't ever have alcohol because my biological mother was an alcoholic and I have a good chance of becoming dependent also if I ever start drinking. Oh well. Don't need alcohol to have a good time :)

superbubbles 4

Ha ha. Here in Canada, legal drinking age is only 18.

Yea but your gun control laws are wack.

really, your twenty first birthday? Are you sure it's not your twenty-first? Big difference. Maybe you haven't yet developed a tolerance to alcohol since you haven't managed to pass age 1 after twenty tries...try again when you're two and maybe you'll have better luck.

If you're going to correct someone's grammar (which is obnoxious as it is), you could at least do everyone the courtesy of getting it right. So she forgot a hyphen. Big deal. But saying "twenty first" without the hyphen does not mean she has tried to pass age one twenty times. The grammatically correct way of stating that would be "twentieth first." So how about you back off and just read the posts like a normal human being?

Was it after 5 or 7 beers that you suddenly discovered you were alcohol intolerant? Cause that happens to everyone.

Who has never had alcohol before legal age? I'm glad I did, made an ass out of myself while I was still a kid, by the time I had to be an adult I hated alcohol.

You didnt drink before then? Ha loser....jk