By wtf - 20/06/2011 07:43 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I found out my wife isn't cheating. She says she's just getting older and sex isn't important anymore. She's 27. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 896
You deserved it 5 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TalkinSmack 6

sounds like she IS getting it elsewhere...

Comments

spice up your night :) throw all the spices you have on the bed!!

Kn0wledge123 21

Bitch is stepping out bruh. 27 is like that prime age.

...OP, perhaps she is... very... loyal. And your dick is unappealing.

awsm44 0

she sounds like she is no longer attracted to you....

don't listen to her, just whip it out & let the magic happen ;]

rebekahah 7

2- that would give her and OP really bad infections.

canttouchthis90 0

that's a nice way of saying your sex is boring

Oh women and their "I'm grown up now" phases. Can't they just have an "I wish I was young again" phase like men do?

swimchica22 0

2-are you serious? that has to be on the top ten list of horrible comments on FML.

62 I know! Now I only have 9 comments on that list!

2's comment was from an old FML post... someone did it as a joke!

40- you ought to be ashamed... shoving that beautiful machine amongst the boxes and old mattresses

81, you've obviously never ridden a Harley.

gabstahhh 8

Sounds like you need to get creative...

mello111 1

hahah poor op that's just simple words for your boring get me something new :D

AbuelaGrande 0

The only spice I make is the spice for me grand children and me neices and me nephew because it goes so well with the chicken but I do not understand the spice on the bed the cover no spicy only the spice I put on the chicken.

TalkinSmack 6

so r they just both never supposed to have sex ever again? fat chance lol

Abuela, every comment you post gets thumbed down for the extreme lack of hilarity, why must you keep trying?

tjv3 10

this should read Today I believed my wife when she lied to me about not cheating on me .

160, wow I got no sense out of that at all...

y'all don't be mean to my qirl camartinez shea just be a qood qirl okay, you best not talk shytz bout my white qirl you hoes ! I pu peppa & oreqano in my bed to spice it up & it works! so bitxh please stfu

Jesus nobody has liked any of your comments, you've actually succeeded in getting three comments hidden -_-

#224 are you a transvestite... ? cuz it looks like you fail at that, as well as failing at a sentence that makes sense lol

267 their icon is actually a picture of Shane Dawson

That definitely does not sound worth the money, time, effort, and hygiene.

"but babe I wanted to spice it up?" "guess you're going to have bland food then"

Not really. It's safe to say she's getting it elsewhere... so he should too. Or think about getting a divorce, in which case OP would also get it elsewhere.

sharkwkrox 0
Veraymix 6

Try to do something romantic for her!

TalkinSmack 6

sounds like she IS getting it elsewhere...

if the rooster isn't ****-a-doodling at home, it's ****-a-doodling somewhere.

lilmisslovely13 15
nmearayta 0

I think the votes would like to disagree mislovely

Women, I'll never understand them.

Wait, I'll help you! When a woman isn't in the mood for sex for a couple of days/weeks/months/... or when she says she doesn't find sex important, chances are big that she's 'lying'. With 'lying' I mean that she is not not in the mood for sex (double negation ftw!) , but that she isn't in the mood for that specific kind of sex she receives. Many women prefer no sex instead of bad sex. And when is the sex bad, you ask? Well, mostly when she has the feeling that there is no(t much) intimacy. To avoid this problem, there is a simple solution called 'communication'. She needs to say what she likes, but, the partner also has to ask her preferences. It's very hard to say to your partner what you like in bed if he/she never asks for it.

IMveryHUNGRY 3

We can't take you seriously when your wearing a gas mask...

MaskingTape 2

she's experienced in Dutch ovens apparently to have donned a protective mask.

Yeah. And you have a duck face. Your argument is invalid.

flighted_ 0

Lmao, DjeePee, your first comment made me laugh my ****** ass off. "Wait! I'll help you!" hahhaha

blahman52 2

That was very helpful @DjeePee, difference between men and women is.... men rather have bad sex than no sex ......

MerrikBarbarian 9

I disagree. that can be the case or life changes can happen that put sex at the bottom of the priority list and kill libedo. medications can also kill sex drive. the op never stated if the wife has had any major sudden life changes, is dealing with chronic stress, is on medication which might kill sex drive (antidepressants, some seizure medications, etc). she may be bored with the sex she gets from her partner or truly not interested in sex.

You do realize she's from Belgium right? Not The Netherlands.

dudeitsdanny 9

^Google image dutch oven. Nothing to do with her nationality. I always read DjeePee's name as DJPeepee. That'd be asick DJ name. Anyways, I agree with her. Very few people grow tired of sex, they just grow tired of sex with that person. Find ways to fix it. However, it's not always fixable, and I think this is a valid reason for a change of status in the relationship.. I'm rarely one to say "divorce", but it's better than cheating or being miserable together. There's also taking some time apart, or having an open marriage, though i wouldn't call that a better solution. Start by talking, though. Try to fix it, don't just whine on FML..

ReynshineCutting 10

An open marriage is not a marriage. It's both spouses cheating on each other in front of each other. With that said, I have to disagree about it being someone getting bored with their partner. I know that's sometimes the case but not always. I'm not bored with me and my fiancé's sex life in the least (it's ******* amazing) but I have the sex drive of a 50 year old woman. My doctor says a lot of women just have naturally low sex drives that have nothing to do with boredom whatsoever.

hoodasswhitekid 0

ok woman, hope you had your fun, now get back to the kitchen.

you DO know what a DUTCH OVEN is right???

I did talk to her about it. and I also told her I put it on here, she thinks it's funny and most of the ppl are morons. it doesn't say sex stopped...

Agreed with 69. If it's the same sex or just not that good then I'd get bored with it also and hardly find a point in doing it. Foreplay can always change that. Focus more on pleasing her and she'd want it all the time.

SteelCladAngel 0

hm no women reach their sexual peak/ prime at that age

No women hit there sexual prim at early to mid 30's.

MrSexyPants 14

Tell that to the women of sex and the city. *shudder*

cradle6 13

Uhhhh a women's sexual peak is actually a lot younger. Early twenties.

CaptainPickles72 18

Or every woman is different....yeah that's probably it!

OP has your wife had a baby recently maybe? I know having babies can cause your sex hormones to go down

MerrikBarbarian 9

that's men who hit their peak 17-early 20s. women hit it around 25-30. however this can be delayed or stopped by life changes that also happen at this point (deaths in the family, starting a family, first time home owning, etc) as well as some medications

SteelCladAngel 0

which is why there are so many cougars out there ;3

Jenna_Tell_Yuh 0

80, kinda wired... I'm watching that right now :)

Wow you're an idiot. Men hit their peak late teens early 20s. Women hit theirs early to mid 30s. So don't claim to know unless you're a woman.

it's common for young men to think women are in their peak at a young age, because they themselves are. however, it's not true... at all. women reach it in their late 30's to 40's. happened to me and every one of my women friends.

**** her in the ass while she's sleeping