By wtf - 20/06/2011 07:43 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I found out my wife isn't cheating. She says she's just getting older and sex isn't important anymore. She's 27. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 888
You deserved it 5 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TalkinSmack 6

sounds like she IS getting it elsewhere...

Comments

perdix 29

Looks like you are going to have to become a Master of Bation.

You're doing it wrong! Get a vibrating massager and tell her that if she doesn't feel like sex you two could perhaps spend some time finding other ways to be intimate, like giving her a massage. If she's relaxed she's more likely to feel like sex, and I don't know many women who aren't turned on by vibrations. ;-)

ReynshineCutting 10

There are a lot actually. I've never owned one because I personally find them trashy. I definitely don't think there's a place for them in a relationship. If you want to when you're single whatever. When you're married there's no need.

244 -- i have only one question. why? |the kid|

Well that's your preference, and something that you're uncomfortable with is unlikely to put you in the mood. But there are a lot of women who find it difficult to achieve ****** (myself included) and vibrations can be a big help. My partners have been fine with including sex toys in our bedroom activities, as they haven't wanted to have an ****** and leave me without one. Plus a lot of them have enjoyed vibrators nearly as much as me - the vibrating **** ring was invented for a reason! Given the choice between people I've never met thinking that's trashing and having a fulfilling sex life, I know which one I'm going to pick ;)

DrPepper545 0

I hope that is just a phase sorry bro

perdix 29

Tell her it's important to you, so she needs to bend over and take one for the team. Men have to do shit like antiquing all the time, so she needs to know that her level of interest doesn't always win out. It would be better if she were interested in sex, but it shouldn't mean you have to become celibate because she's not;)

dword must stand for douchehead or dick cause you have that covered

good excuse for an open relationship!

zembof 3

lies woman's sexual desire peaks at 30

divorce her immediately or start a girlfriend on the side