It's not a competition, but still…

By Shooter71 - 16/10/2010 04:09 - France

Spicy
Today, I discovered my wife has had more sex in the last two months than I've had in the last year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 260
You deserved it 3 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Meet Bob. Bob is a hermaphroditic alcoholic who is unhappy about his penis size. Take Bob's advice. Bob is smiling.

Comments

awhh your granny has bigger boobs than you

wrong FML lol but that's messed up. time for a divorce unless she's got's a blow up doll or some kinds if of life like doll.

"More than" meaning she had sex once in the past month and you havent been laid in a year ..

Kiill3rQu33n16 0

#11 is that a crossbreed between a banana and a strawberry???

omg a strawberry shaped like that wuld be fkin awesomeee!!!

breenarae25 0

11 pic looks like a fruit imitation of a penis. maybe dog or human penis.

FFML_314 11

Meet Bob. Bob is a hermaphroditic alcoholic who is unhappy about his penis size. Take Bob's advice. Bob is smiling.

fmlbrooo 0

Again? I'd dump her cheating ass, right after I back-hand slap her with my pimp hand.

breenarae25 0

#36, I have those shorts, they r comfy :)

you can barely even see her shorts..... how do you know?

lol rape her and dump her in a dark ally

ha mm cod sure raping her will solve it? she sounds like a cheating ***** who can't get enough dick so it wouldn't be rape anyways.

FFML_314 11

Meet Bob. Bob is a hermaphroditic alcoholic who is unhappy about his penis size. Take Bob's advice. Bob is smiling.

FYLDeep 25

You're not helping. She was ******* Bob on the side.

I think op has the small penis or just doesn't know how to use it.

#13 what if the OP had a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge penis? and his wife was afraid?

Ouch. Well, it's your choice where you go from there, either way, you definately need to talk that one through completely.

For a lot of people yes, that is how they view it. But there are some people out there who are willing to forgive, others who are willing to forgive based on what the reasons are... Not everyone views everything the same way.

EvilDave 13

Cheaters deserve neither a second chance nor forgiveness. Those that talk as you do are either cheaters themselves or doormats. I am betting you are a cheater.

Then you misjudge me entirely, EvilDave. I am neither. Personally, I wouldn't forgive anyone who cheated, however not everyone is the same. There are cases when people chose to forgive, for whatever reasons, and for all we know, the OP is one of those people.

more sex in two months than with hey husband in two years. .. thats a LOT of forgiveness

honeycream 0

Can't you read? FYLDeep had already told us it was with Bob.

nadia716 3

oh wow :/ seems like a time to move onto better things in life? btw i hope that's mrs. EX op by now?

just wanna through this out there but your beautiful

Autoshot 9

Good job. Now try using that line with a girl irl face to face and perhaps just maybe, god willing, you won't have to pull your pud for the rest of your life.

Well that's what happens when a pimp gets married to his ho! Did she at least give you your share of her earnings? If so then I don't see what the fml is.