By Anonymous - 04/07/2012 16:40 - Canada - Charlottetown

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my boyfriend and sister fooling around in the shower together. Supposedly, she was sleepwalking, and he was trying to wake her up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 711
You deserved it 3 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

christa953 12

I don't even know how I would respond if it were me

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Your sister's a bitch and your EX boyfriend is a douche. Really, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone better than him, OP! Go get 'em! ;)

Comments

christa953 12

I don't even know how I would respond if it were me

At least it wasn't your boyfriend fooling around with your brother.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

You would respond by breaking up with him and never trusting your sister again with the men in your life.

DontModMeDammit 10

How does one come up with that cover up?!.........it's flawless!

I...shocked. I'm also jealous. Never cheated, don't intend to...but Im intrigued by the thought of fooling around with hot girlfriend's hot sister. Guess I'll live vicariously through FMLs like this.

Try waking her up by a punch to the face. And a nice kick to the balls for your ex-boyfriend.

When people obviously lie to my face, the only thing I have to say is "**** YOU".

You respond by dragging him out of your house an then beatin the shit out of your sister. If she is that bad of a person to help someone cheat (especially on her sister) then I'm sorry, I'd be an only child.

Stare into their eyes whilst taking a shit thus ruining their moment.

iGrassYourSister 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
dorko_is_me 6

I'd respond by helping wake the sister up by beating her backstabbing ass!! Then move on the the scum bag cheating ex-boyfriend and give him a parting kick to the nuts and punch to the face!!

How the **** do you walk in on someone in the shower? Can you not hear the shower going?

braibrai734 2

Well maybe the door was unlock and she was still half asleep...

Sorry that happened to you. Hopefully you will find a new boyfriend

never talk to her and for the boyfriend right then and the sick him or kick him in the balls grab his clothes throw them outside drag my sister out the bathroom and lock her in the room then draag the boy outside lock him out go turn off the water tell my father and let him do the whipping to my sister

Nice boyfriend you have there. Same goes with the sister. Tell your sister that your boyfriend has an STD. But FYL, OP.

That would backfire, because it would mean that OP probably has an STD too.

Telling a lie to your sister that the boyfriend has a STD doesn't mean OP has one.

I think #15 was assuming that they have had sex before so he gave her the std

AwkwardHaole808 16

The point of saying the OP's boyfriend had an STD, was to try and scare the OP's sister.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Your sister's a bitch and your EX boyfriend is a douche. Really, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone better than him, OP! Go get 'em! ;)

Yeah, you can't break up with your sister but you can take a poop on her bed.

YDI for having a shower. Naw jk, but you're ex boyfriend is a scumbag.

40 - I misread your post as "take a poop on her head". Honestly, I think my idea is better.

Amen to her sister being a bitch and the boyfriend being a douche. I wouldn't dream of doing this to my owns sister, or best friend.

Excuses, excuses... People have been really bad at coming up with them these days, haven't they (not that there's any excuse for this)?

"Well, she was having a sex dream and I was only half awake and I thought it was you. But don't worry, you look better naked." -Bf to OP

You would think they could come up with some better excuses. Sheesh, some of these just make me want to facepalm and walk away

Excuses are like ass holes. Everyone has em, and they all stink.

No it does, i've smelled it before

You never try to wake someone when they are sleepwalking it can turn violent or in this case sexual

Was this the same girl who tried to sneak out and punched her dad?

TarieBoo 2

i thought she punched her mom?^

"I saw her sleepwalking in the shower so I decided to go in and wake her up! But, I didn't want my clothes to get wet, so I got naked. And we all know the best way to wake somebody up is to..."

Nah, don't dump him, what did he do wrong? Sarcasm. Of course she should dump him, Sherlock.

HentaiBunny 4

I like how this comment is right under the previous one ending in "is to..." I dunno, I thought it was cute.

Maybe they were trying to save money on the water bill by showering together ..

BunchieRules 31

71 - So that's why OP's boyfriend didn't want to shower with her! I knew he was hiding something.

Agreed you would have to be the most stupidest person to remain with a non-faithful ass wipe.

AnyaS 19

Was she "sleep walking" in the nude?

If you sleep in the nude, there's a mighty good chance that sleepwalking would also occur while in the nude. Think about it . . . There you go!

When I sleep walk in the nude, I have lots of fun. This morning, I woke up with a G-String full of $20 bills.

Looks like you need to punch your sister awake in the face and kick your "boyfriend" asleep