By ohemgee23 - 19/02/2010 05:31 - United States

Today, my little sister walked in on me and my boyfriend. I told her I would give her 10$ if she just pretended it never happened. She agreed, walked out and shut the door. Later, when my parents arrived, she yells: "Nicole and Joe were naked upstairs!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 549
You deserved it 20 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

buttshapedfruit 0

ydi for doing it when your younger Sister was in the house.

sublime93 0

She's being a **** for having sex with her boyfriend? If you say so, bitter virgin.

Comments

Either lie, lie lie or tell your parents that your little sister blackmailed you (producing the $10 for extra affect if need be), promised she wouldn't tell on you and then did. This may not work but it might redirect your parents wrath. Or you could just stop being such a **** in future! :-P

well her sister didn't blackmail her, she bribed her sister, so why would they get mad at her little sister and not her for this?

I agree with Jimboom. The OP could just stop being such a ****.

sublime93 0

She's being a **** for having sex with her boyfriend? If you say so, bitter virgin.

I agree! she was having with her boyfriend not some stranger. OP, fyl.

She's not a ****. She was doing it with her boyfriend: what in the world are you supposed to do with your girlfriend/boyfriend? Play cards?

smilefreely 0

TOTALLY. WHAT THE ****, bfs and gfs do it? NOOO, IT'S ONLY MARRIED PEOPLE ! ]: PLEASE, TELL ME SO. well everyones different...BUT STILL. && wtf, the fact that she still lives with her parents, what is she 15? so she is a ****. a stupid one. sheesh. the youngest i'd so is 20 (:

lol yeah, I agree she is a MAJOR ****. your poor sister is now traumatised for life!! and how do you know how long she has been with this boyfriend...could of only been together for a day so stop sticking up for her, shes a ****, lets face it.

buttshapedfruit 0

ydi for doing it when your younger Sister was in the house.

aGREE with #4 you shoud've send her out to play for a few hours ;p

I wish I could send my brother out for a few years. Not for the same reasons as op though.

TheBreaKer_fml 0

i did it with my ex in their kitchen and the living room while her mom was upstairs in her room ^^

luvmuffin10 0

I did it wit my bf in the park bathroom.....it looked bigger frm the outside

69, that's horrible. 4, I agree with you!

69 your comment made me laugh. Thanks for pushing the boundaries of stupidity. If ya want to start a comment war you'll end up in tears so... Just don't start anything

milkshakesrule 0

FYL, so unlucky. The pain of having a sibling.

milkshake, siblings suck sometimes, but when you look back on things, they're really not that bad. I would hate to be an only child.

blackllama 0

Ok, I wish I have no sibling but I would be lonely without him but Higher allounce, no sharing, then again no one to blame for things.

expen_dable 0

I wonder how many fat people are going to cry "YDI FOR DOING SEXUAL STUFF! I'M A VIRGIN AND PROUD!" when in real life the reason they are virgins is because they make weird noises and run away whenever someone tries to talk to them.

aDerangedStateOf 0

Hey I have my reasons for running away bitch..

b1acksharpi3mark 0

I like you, Deranged. Want to come over to my place? *shifty eyes*

honestlove11 0

Your ignorance bewilders me. Just stop talking.

pendulum2012 0

that reminds me of this girl who wore a cape and cat ears in high school and meowed when people would say something to her. she is probably one of the top commenters on this website

Why is there any problem with this girl having sex? Best to start when you're young and at your sexual peak. It's a waste to wait until you're married, and anyways some people prefer not to marry at all. Life is meant to be enjoyed, and sex is the best part of life!

mshafty 0

Holy shit. I think we maybe went to the same high school, cause mine had that crazy cat girl. Or maybe they're standard issue at every high school!

I'm a virgin and I'm not even fat, nerdy, or whatever other things you might say about me. what you guys don't know is that having sex in a young age can cause a lot of problems. not just the one that OP is in right now. but it's that a girls sexual organs don't really develope perfectly till their early 20s. so I don't wanna mess up my girlfriends life and she understands too, that's why I'm a virgin. not because I'm fat or anything u douche.

BritneyBiohazard 0

115. Forreal. A girl's reproductive organs develop when she gets her period. And 100% of nonvirgins under the age of 20 just don't care. xD

120, they don't care and that's why our society is so ******* stupid. and no, ur wrong, I've heard that those organs dont develope till adulthood from some doctors and people who know shit. so a dumbass like u shouldn't pull conclusions outta her ass.

cucumberfabulous 7

Hahahaha I have a girl at my school who wears cat ears to! She also wore a strap of bullets one day...She was pretty creepy....

ccontente 0

Ialwaysydi, shut the **** up you ginger, fat, nerdy virgin. stop trying to make out you respect woments organs pfft..whatevs you do, more like you just cant get any and ur using that as an excuse.

DS1_fml 0

Oh give me a break. Your girlfriend probably told you that crap just so you would wait. Or most likely is the fact that you don't have a girlfriend considering you have to be stupid to believe something like that.

Don't worry about that. You're so fat, that even a hug from you would crush her sex organs.

cradle6 13

115-Thats just not true. A woman's "organs" are developed when she gets her period. Having sex at that age is not going to "damage" a girl. It makes no sense. And before this century, it was extremely for girls to be having kids at 14 and 15. The whole waiting until your 20's is a cultural/religious thing.

Lolz, my friend never talks and runs away when people talk to him, and he's fat... I mean just HUGE!

Earth to idiot: younger siblings have been telling parents about what older siblings do since the dawn of time. If you don't want to get told on, don't do things that set yourself up for it. YDI

shadowkiss13 0

Soo true! happens to me ALL the time...well not as often as it used to though cause i started beaten the crap out of my bro's!

perdix 29

You know how they say if you think you might get mugged, carry a throwaway wallet with at least $20 to keep a mugger from killing you? Well, extortion money begins at $50! YDI for cheaping out on your blackmailer.

lickmyjock 0

Not an FML unless you were tied up to the bedposts with cum on your face.

babiicakess 0
honestlove11 0

lmao. that would def. be a problem.

Why would you make it easy for her to walk in? She's scarred for life and your trying to make her bottle it up.

x805xUnknown 6

Just be like, "I gave her ten dollars to see if she would do it." Problem solved. *waits for applause* (then procedes to bow)