Sneaky

By TasedAndDazed - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I snuck into my boyfriend's house because I knew his parents wouldn't be there. Later, I woke up in a hospital bed because his sister thought I was a burglar and tased me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 613
You deserved it 43 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AriesAngel41288 0

Way to go killer. If you're gonna sneak in, make sure the boyfriend is there to greet you. Moron.

samurijack22 0

Yea she could of been climbing a tree to get her boyfriends window and got tased and fell out the tree. She might have snuck in the house, got tased, and fell and hit her head off something. Since no one knows all the details it's not really anyone's place to call her a liar.

Comments

Wow, nice job, tasers don't put you in the hospital anyways.

you guys are missing the point, how would it be legal for a minor sister to own and have a taser? its not. I call fake.

Unless the parents got the taser, then she might have been told to use it in emergencies.

OH! you met her boyfriends sister? you KNOW shes a minor?

Atamix 0

Dont assume it was a younger sister...

I agree!! Also, what a FANTASTIC impression to make for his family. Sneak into his house! Great job! YDI.

Spicy_Eyes 0

Most states allow Electronic Control Devices to be carried by anyone (excepting ex-felons) because it is not considered a "weapon". Also, the OP didn't say the sister owned it, just that she used it on her. For all we know it belongs to the parents.

You're an idiot. It didn't say the sister was a minor. lol @ you.

a taser can kill a person if over-used, therefore it can definitely put a person in hospital.

it doesn't electrocute you. "Electrocute" means you actually die from the electricity. It does send an electric shock into you, but it's not called "electrocution" unless you die. Look it up in a dictionary.

youreandidiot: how do you know how old she is? Maybe she's an older sister. Maybe the boyfriend is 24 and the younger sister is 22. You'd have no idea how old she is. Or perhaps the taser belongs to the parents.

Sun_Kissed18 25

@54 Well I agree with you, but what kind of 24 year old lives with his parents?

ZThirteen 0

@28 My brother had a taser when he was about sixteen. (He's twenty-three now, and I'm pretty sure he still has it.) Just because minors have them doesn't mean that obtained them by legal means. And yes, you can be knocked out by one, if you're small enough. Personal experience speaking, here.

Spicy_Eyes 0

@ #41 and #53 and anyone else ignorant of the truth: An ECD (commonly referred to by the brand name TASER) CANNOT kill a person. If someone does happen to die after being exposed to a charge it is because they already have a weakened heart whether it's from drugs or alcohol (which causes to heart to pump rapidly). But a charge no matter how many times you receive it cannot cause someone (who is otherwise healthy) to die from electric shock, overuse etc. All it does is lock your muscles up stunning you for a few seconds, there is no after effects or pain. Some other factor caused the OP to faint. End of discussion.

wanna test that theory spicy_eyes? i am willing to bet you 1,000,000$ (that is 1$ per volt)that it can and will not only leave you in pain after wards and cause other problems for about an hour or two after. it takes 1 amp to stop the human heart. anything more is almost always instant death. a lot of these cheap ECDs are poorly made and can surge to well past the .5 amps that they are rated at.

actually the fatal amount is around .02 amps and the average amperage of a stun gun is .0021 if it were at .5 amps at a million volts that would be 500,000 watts which would most likely be fatal, stun guns need very little amperage because the frequency of the current changes so fast causing the muscles to lock up also the body has such a high resistance the rated current won't flow

I doubt getting tasered put you in the hospital. Are you sure you were not trying to sneak in to sleep with the sister??

AriesAngel41288 0

Way to go killer. If you're gonna sneak in, make sure the boyfriend is there to greet you. Moron.

Wow...you must be weak as all hell for a taser to put you into the hospital.

You're either super weak or lying. Taser's don't put you in the hospital.

Might depends on what she does... after the taser!

samurijack22 0

Yea she could of been climbing a tree to get her boyfriends window and got tased and fell out the tree. She might have snuck in the house, got tased, and fell and hit her head off something. Since no one knows all the details it's not really anyone's place to call her a liar.

She only said she got tazed so therefore we can't assume anything else. If she majorly hit her head she would have said it.

njfliiboy 0

how weak are you that you have to go to the hospital after getting tasered. only wag i see it happening is if she tased you in the shower

Don't interfere with the Wincest! His favorite old TV show is "Family Affair." I'm just guessing.