By Anonymous - 21/05/2009 06:21 - United States

Today, the three-year-old I was babysitting asked me where my boyfriend was. I told her he was at his house. I'm twenty and single. I lied to a three year old to make myself look less pathetic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 806
You deserved it 14 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you really needed to impress a three year old?

Wow, that's really sad... and what's pathetic about being 20 and single (I'm 20 and single haha).

Comments

Is this a single 20's gathering in this thread now?

haha i remember babysitting, those kids always put you on the spot. saying you had a bf probably saved you a lot of time answering questions about why you don't have one and justifying yourself to a 3 year old.

qwertyuiop8989 0

You could always get a blow-up boyfriend or grow your own boyfriend.....if you rather have a real person, you could probably try an online boyfriend...but make sure he's not a 10 year old girl first if at all possible....if that don't float your boat, there's tons of dating sites you could fetch a dude at!!!! There are solutions my sista!! Don't give up hope girl!!

qwertyuiop8989 0

I forgot that vibrators make good boyfriends too...but don't try to get them to do anything for you other than pleasing you sexually!

Oh honey, seriously. There are 30 yr olds who are single. Don't freak out. Plus that there are more women in the world than men... they get the choice of the litter. We're stuck sorting through the runts and plugs :)

I'm pretty sure that this would be an FML if it was something like "I told the three year old that I had a boyfriend even though I am currently single, divorced three times, and have six kids from those marriages." Being single at 20's not such a big deal.

CareBear0018 0

Uhm, most 20-year-olds I know are single, including myself.

This fml is stupid. I think it would be worse to be 20 and married?