By NotYourLady - 04/09/2009 06:23 - Canada

Today, I was babysitting a boy who was 11 years old. He told me that he loved me and wanted to be my boyfriend. I told him that I think he is a really great kid but I'm 17 so it would never work out. He said okay. When his parents came home he told them that I hit him and started crying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 926
You deserved it 3 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a mamas boy. You wouldn't want him anyways. Even if he was older.

Shoulda tried to explain it to the parents, if they wouldn't believe him, then the best thing would be to walk up to the kid, and hit him for real then say "There, now i hit him"

Comments

ElMundio87 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
HahaYDI 0

Fail...honestly, they have the editing tool for a reason

Unregistered 0

lmao 11 years old? are you kidding me over protective parents much lol jesus

FIRST lol!! ... bury my comment will you o.O

spazzdoodle 0

Grow up; the whole "first" thing is only for prepubescent little 12 year olds who think it makes them important. Please come back to the internet only when you grow pubic hair and a brain.

fMYYYlife 0

Pretty sure nobody believes that when they are first it makes them important, it's just fun to say! So lighten up a little bit or get off FML cause you are no fun! And just so you are aware, "grow up;" only means you yourself need to grow up. You should pay no attention to people that need to "grow up" if you yourself are mature. Have a lovely day.

what kind of 11 year old needs babysitting? he must be some kind of pussy

liveBabylon 0

I know seriously I spent the night alone when I was 8 come on...

lizzilla8297 2

HSHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that just cheered up my whole day. sorry sux for u.

lizzilla8297 2

sounds like a boy for me. what's his phone number?

Victoire_W 0

HOW THE HELL DID OP DISERVE THIS!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
lizzilla8297 2

okay, second and third, you are NOT first so just shut up already.

fMYYYlife 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
2345_fml 0

I would post "FIRST" if I really was. I dont see why everyone hates people that do it. You literally have to come to the site the second the FML is posted to get first and that is pretty impressive. If you are a minute late then there are already 500 votes or so from all the people that visit the site and the odds are you arent going to be first.

I was first once, too, but it was awesome simply because I ended up sharing it with someone else. FML was doing the whole buggy reply system thing, so half the time my comment was first, and the other someone else's was. I thought it was awesome. (and yes, we were both labeled as #1) The only bad part about it was that you couldn't hardly reply to anyone on the FML because half the comments had a twin, and so your comment often showed up to the wrong #5 or something.

Sounds like a mamas boy. You wouldn't want him anyways. Even if he was older.

Dude... really... it's NOT about her wanting him, EVER, geezzz. What are you, like 10 and thinking this will work for you???

joy1523 0

relax, that comment was clearly sarcastic. and hilarious. lighten up.

deliapearl 0
fMYYYlife 0

I heella want a bluberry poptart..

First off I feel sorry for you that you have to use the word hella, it's quite embarassing really. second of all you spelled it heela, which means what? Are you trying to say the spanish word for heel? Because I'm pretty sure that's not right, although i wasn't a spanish major...

How is it embarrassing to say hella? I say it all the time. Here in Cali it's basically in everyone's vocabulary. Get over it.

bridawg 0

well then **** you why do people like you have to comment on fml just so everyone knows your right. dick

Trollkiller 0

if I tell u all that I actually killed a troll would anyone believe it ? exactly op plz stay away from that kid coz it seems that next time u go to babysit him he might even try to rape u with his pencil ****. b careful n no ydi or fml here

Shoulda tried to explain it to the parents, if they wouldn't believe him, then the best thing would be to walk up to the kid, and hit him for real then say "There, now i hit him"