By Babysitter Probs - 27/11/2016 05:58 - United States - Fresno

Today, the 8 year old that I babysit every week told me that it was sad that I didn't have a boyfriend while he has a girlfriend. I got burned by a 3rd grader. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 330
You deserved it 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's got a point. I mean, even eight is a bit old to still be dating. He and the missus will probably announce they have a baby on the way soon, and that kid is probably about your age by now. I say you try asking them out.

Tell him to go do his homework. Kids these days.

Comments

You'll find someone eventually :) don't worry too much about it

He's got a point. I mean, even eight is a bit old to still be dating. He and the missus will probably announce they have a baby on the way soon, and that kid is probably about your age by now. I say you try asking them out.

The fact that you let a 3rd graders comments bug you is an issue all in its own...

Hopefully, both of you are getting the same amount of sex.

Iwannarock1 19

What a creepy response. But expected based on your profile pic.

You can have sex without having a boyfriend or girlfriend, you know?

Tell him to go do his homework. Kids these days.

Maybe the 3rd grader is just a horny hoe and needs to chill.

How cute, this brat has a friend that's a girl and he thinks she's his girlfriend. In all seriousness, I had some friends that were girls in my youth, but I only saw them as friends and nothing else.

This makes me sad. There's way too much garbage out there pushing relationship stuff on these young kids. Goodness knows there are parents who encourage it because it's "cute". No, it discourages boys and girls from having healthy platonic friendships and who knows what other self esteem issues it causes, learning that to be a half of a pair is desirable. Maybe because none of this ever crossed my mind until I was 12, when I got my first crush, my instinct to this is repulsion.