By pickit - 25/02/2010 02:26 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I brought to her attention a rather large zit on the corner of her mouth. She called me an insensitive prick. I only pointed it out because I didn't want other people to see it and make fun of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 284
You deserved it 20 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That zit made her bit of a tit, and she had no wit, and your no longer with it, so be thankful for it :)

Quest_ 13

You pointed it out because you genuinely didn't believe she was already aware of it? You suck.

Comments

angelkissezxox 3

you should learn by now that snickers always has a smartass reply. I dont know why she correys peoples grammar, this is FML not some school paper.

xHabsfanx 0

She was probably already planning on breaking up with you. She just had to find a stupid excuse to do so.

get back together wit then break up wit because she's fat

okeetard 2
MrsxStewart 4

And did you not believe that she already knew?

You've never had a zit pop up in the middle or end of the day and only notice it later when you're looking in a mirror? Good for you.

cantfightfate 0

snickerdoodle aren't you around the make fun of people for zits age?? it's past ur bedtime..

Trust me, if this was an indecation of things to come, better off with out her... go bang her sister!!!

While your gf totally over-reacted by breaking up with you, I still understand how she felt. Did you honestly think she hadn't already noticed it? She was just hoping people would be polite enough to ignore it, and you were the very first one to point it out. How do you think that makes her feel?