By pickit - 25/02/2010 02:26 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I brought to her attention a rather large zit on the corner of her mouth. She called me an insensitive prick. I only pointed it out because I didn't want other people to see it and make fun of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 284
You deserved it 20 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That zit made her bit of a tit, and she had no wit, and your no longer with it, so be thankful for it :)

Quest_ 13

You pointed it out because you genuinely didn't believe she was already aware of it? You suck.

Comments

Maybe she shouldn't have dumped you, but that was very much a dick move on your part. Of course she knew she had a sizable zit next to her mouth. Other than you, who's going to be insensitive enough to "make fun of her"? In the unlikely situation that she didn't already know about it, how is you telling her going to prevent any embarrassment? Knowing you have a zit doesn't make it magically disappear. Acne is a sort point for many folks of either gender. Use a little common sense.

Yeah, this person failed to evaluate the situation properly. Thanks, I have a zit.. now what?

okeetard 2

"omg im gonna dump you because you said i had a zit on my face!" does that sound like a good reason 2 dump someone uhh no.

okeetard 2

you dnt becuz ur a internet-biotch

didnt anybody ever teach you that women are very sensitive when it comes to their physical appearance. she did go too far when she dumped you but it was partially your fault.

rocket319 0

That is a pretty dumb reason to break up with someone, but why did you point it out? Did you really think she didn't notice? And what was she going to do about it.... poof, zit-be-gone?

hypergrafia 1

Honey, if a girl has a zit, trust me - SHE KNOWS.

Girls tend to obsess over the way they look, she knew she had a zit. How is pointing it out saving her the embaressment? Whats she supposed to do about it? Sif anyone worth knowing was gonna make fun of her for having a zit anyway. You're an idiot.

she may be a bitch, but atleast she can spell.

EllyH 0

Do you think she is blind or what? All girls do look in their pocket mirror every now and then. Plus in the morning ofcourse. But still, yes she over reacted.