By pickit - 25/02/2010 02:26 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I brought to her attention a rather large zit on the corner of her mouth. She called me an insensitive prick. I only pointed it out because I didn't want other people to see it and make fun of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 284
You deserved it 20 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That zit made her bit of a tit, and she had no wit, and your no longer with it, so be thankful for it :)

Quest_ 13

You pointed it out because you genuinely didn't believe she was already aware of it? You suck.

Comments

your a douche bag for bringing it up. She gets it. theres a zit on her face. just keeeep talking about it.

IMB916 0

NEVER tell someone they have a zit on their face, ********! ITS ON THEIR FACE! THEY ******* KNOW!!! ur just making them feel self-conscious!

if my fiance said that to me i wouldnt give a damn. its not that hard to cover up. she sounds way to insecure

imchanel 0

ohhkay next time don't say anything. and that's stupid how she got all upset with you over that. your not insensitive that's thoughtful at least SOMEONE told her! FYL

fits138 0

seriously? wow. this is one of the most ridiculous breakup stories I've ever read. sounds like an emotional wreck to me. hopefully you find someone who is appreciative of your thoughtfulness. my boyfriend and I do this kind of shit to eachother all the time, didn't know it was such a big deal... haha. op you are better off without! :-)

Originality18 0

Duuuuude. NEVER bring a girl's flaws to her attention. -_- The dress does NOT make her look fat, she's beautiful without make-up, and every zit or mole is a beauty spot in disguise. Well-intentioned warnings do not work. FYL.

Snickers, bringin' on the bitch to FMyLife.

Shadow_Phantom 26

If my BF pointed that out I would be quite thankful for it. Your Ex-GF is a moron, and you're better off without her.

Uh, I'd feel sorry for you if you had pointed out something she could HELP, like a piece of food stuck in her teeth or fuzz in her hair. But what exactly is she supposed to do about the zit? Pop it? It'll still be red. Put zit cream on it? That'll take at least all night to work. And I'm SURE she already knew about it. FYI girls sometimes spend hours obsessing over trying to hide a zit. I wouldn't break up with a guy for saying that, but it was still a pretty lame and insensitive thing to say.