By pickit - 25/02/2010 02:26 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I brought to her attention a rather large zit on the corner of her mouth. She called me an insensitive prick. I only pointed it out because I didn't want other people to see it and make fun of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 284
You deserved it 20 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That zit made her bit of a tit, and she had no wit, and your no longer with it, so be thankful for it :)

Quest_ 13

You pointed it out because you genuinely didn't believe she was already aware of it? You suck.

Comments

irishfever 0

She definately over reacted, but... I'm sure she knew it was there. Whenever there's something really wrong with my hair/face I'm painfully aware of it. I'm sure she knew about it and was thinking all day how bad she must look

Sirin, has RDR or whatever his name was banned/deleted?

If you mean the guy from this thread, then yes.

I think she overreacted, but what were you trying to accomplish? Like #123 above me, I'm sure she already knew it was there. What did you expect her to do, pop it? That can really damage your skin and leave scars...

4bbaf9d3caaa8f84 20

How would pointing it out make it so other people won't see the zit?

Hanban 0

My thoughts exactly. What, is she gonna skip school/work for that zit?

If pointing out a zit causes people to flip shit like this, then I have just lost all hope for humanity.

I don't see you having a life outside of FML, snickers, seeing as you comment on pretty much every post. Therefore, FYL. But then again, YDI, because it really is all your fault.

xd0rkiee 0

If it was a "rather large zit," how the hell would she have been able to miss it? And if you think it was a large one, in her mind, it was HUGE. Also, telling her about it doesn't make it go away, so your reason isn't even a justified one. YDI.

MF12 0

Well, you manage to read all the FMLs, snick's comments, AND comment on them. Sounds to me like you have no life.