By pickit - 25/02/2010 02:26 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I brought to her attention a rather large zit on the corner of her mouth. She called me an insensitive prick. I only pointed it out because I didn't want other people to see it and make fun of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 284
You deserved it 20 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That zit made her bit of a tit, and she had no wit, and your no longer with it, so be thankful for it :)

Quest_ 13

You pointed it out because you genuinely didn't believe she was already aware of it? You suck.

Comments

lilianas_mami 0

I came on here to read FML's but once again, annoying Snick chick is on here. FML

paper_tigers 0

Presumably she had seen it and, you commenting on it made her feel worse. Can't you just apologize, say that you think she looks great anyway, that you thought she might be embarrassed about it and want to know (since it isn't that noticeable) and that you were just trying to do her a favor.

dynky 3

what was the point in pointing it out, other than to upset your girlfriend? Firstly, she was probably very much aware of it already, and secondly there's nothing she can do about it except wait for it to heal. She doesn't need you drawing attention to it. Her description of you as an insensitive prick seems pretty accurate to me.

I'm sure, if it is on the corner of her mouth, she knew about it. She did over-react tho..

mdmdt 0

She almost certainly already knew about the zit, and even if she didn't what exactly was she supposed to do to prevent other people from noticing and making fun of her? Wear a big scarf over her mouth? Not leave the house? No, you have to wait for these things to resolve themselves, and in the meanwhile hope that the people around you don't go out of their way to point out the obvious and make you feel bad. I'm guessing this was just another in a series of "helpful" remarks from you and that's why she dumped you. Bringing attention to something she can't do much about is, in fact, quite insensitive.

RainbowPoof 2

She had to have known about the zit, especially if it was so big. She probably was hoping that you'd pretend not to notice it, so she could do the same. Pointing it out won't make it go away, or stop anyone from seeing it; it will just remind her that it's there and that you care too much about what SHE looks like, and make her feel bad about herself. :(

KingRDZ 0

why do ppl ****** complain about ppls spelling? I understand if some spells just ridiculously but really guys? just cuz someone spell out something entirely on a ****** website doesn't mean they're retarded or stupid or whatever. if your gonna call them anything call them lazy no one trips over that and don't try to say I'm dumb I probably have more vocab skills then any of you Nazi grammer police

Hanban 0

He's just ubiquitous with words. So much words he forgets the spelling of the basic vocabulary he got.

paper_tigers 0

vocab skill is what you get at level 80 in WOW. lets you talk 1337!!

Moonstarmist 0

I got to say, if the zit was that big, don't you think she already noticed? You don't need to point it out, it can be embarrassing.

"I only pointed it out because I didn't want other people to see it and make fun of her." If it really was large, I'm sure she did have noticed herself, plus, what do you think she could do about it? Scotch a piece of cloth on top of it? You so deserved this, because you are indeed insensitive, and an idiot on top of that.

Haha. She's an over-sensitive prig, so she calls you an insensitive prick. That's priceless. Seriously though, why would you want to date such a person?