By Anonymous - 23/01/2010 16:14 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I refused to share a toothbrush with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 813
You deserved it 6 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would your girlfriend want you to share a toothbrush!?

Comments

Why would your girlfriend want you to share a toothbrush!?

boatkicker 4

Maybe she didn't have one with her, and he did, or maybe hers got lost or something.

Wouldn't it have been easier just to share? I'd do that for my girl any day, but then again she wouldn't dump me if I didn't. FYL

YeahFMLxX 0

maybe she wanted to ********** with it later?

PottentialFML 0

Maybe the toothbrush was a metaphor for his skin rocket and she wanted to give some oral. With some whitening mouthwash:P

EricJ 3

If she brushed her teeth with her finger, then she wouldn't get his germs (and blood if his gums bleed when he brushes) in her mouth.

u watch sxephil dnt u...nd yea fyl cause u didnt get to break up with her cause she crazy...

Mirequetz 6

Someone's been watching too much Seinfeld.

I guess he wasn't a toothbrush *****. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Its impossible to brush your teeth with braces o.O

cdsyr83 0

This ^. The toothbrush was probably indicative of your general schizo attitude.

Sure you do, but I'd never share a toothbrush, that's just TOO much.

Ninjasaurus18 9

Kissing and sharing a toothbrush are waaaay different. Toothbrushes are completely covered in germs and bacteria; even more than on your lips. Toothbrushes have bits of food stuck to them, if you don't rinse your brush and overall it's a toothbrush. You just don't share toothbrushes.

There's a difference because with the toothbrush you share each other's grime and germs

Kissing and sharing tooth brushes are different things. One swaps saliva and the other would be swapping partly digested leftovers.

arkonosis 0

why not, u kiss her any way, but u could get herpies though

Actually the herpes thing is true. You can turn cold sores (herpes) into genital herpes and vice versa.

boatkicker 4

And yet you can spread it by kissing, too. Toothbrush sharing isn't relevant here.

I can't even imagine why the he'll your pshycopath ex wanted to share the same toothbrush!!!!!

If she's going to dump you for something like that, what wouldn't she dump you for? I say, hoorah.

thetink 0

lol I thought the same thing ^^

Yea, you may kiss her, but I agree, it's grim to share a toothbrush.... when you kiss you don't run your tongue all over the other person's teeth

Ninjasaurus18 9

And tounge and roof of their mouth, gums and back of your tounge.