By Anonymous - 14/10/2015 13:45 - United States - Phoenix

Today, I was talking with some friends and the girl I like. During a lull in the conversation, she looked at me and said, "Ugh, I really wanna pop your zits." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 729
You deserved it 3 424

Same thing different taste

Top comments

redhead_sprhro 10
mermaidkeels 26

Let her know that if she dates you, then you'll let her pop all your zits. It's a win-win.

Comments

Maybe she's just addicted to popping zits?....

My wife actually is. She gets upset when I dont let her lol

Sounds like we're married to the same person ?

i like popping zits, but i wouldn't suggest it to someone i didn't like, so Op should take this for a good sign.

Popping Zits. Popping Cherries. Sounds likes party.

I know what you mean. Everytime I read this I die laughing

That's a great start. Let her come close and show your charm.

Imagine how painful this would be... *cringes* *protects chest with arms repeatedly saying "it's all right"*

MonstreBelle 28

My best friend popped a tit once. It was hilarious to watch her tit slowly deflate like a balloon because her saline implant just gave out and ruptured out of no where. The look on her face when she realized what was happening was priceless.

@78 At least it just slowly deflated instead of exploding like the girl on 1000 ways to die.

Ew why would anyone say that. FYL, OP, maybe there's still hope..

This is a normal thing in a symbiotic relationship.

My sister likes doing this with her bf, she feels closer to him understandably but I think it's kinda gross lol.

I love popping my boyfriends too, I won't wipe the gunk away that's his job but I love the actual popping part !!

I personally think it's completely gross but some people seem to like that so maybe that's a good sign...?

redhead_sprhro 10
mermaidkeels 26

Let her know that if she dates you, then you'll let her pop all your zits. It's a win-win.