By theregoesmyspermcount - 02/08/2009 22:45 - United States

Today, my 250 lb ex-Marine dad announced he was going to start randomly punching me in the crotch, without warning, to "improve my reflexes." FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 839
You deserved it 5 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd suggest you invest in a giant human bubble. Or a cup.

Comments

I can picture him coming into your room in the middle of the night while you're asleep...

SUSAltd 0

This sounds like something from "The Pink Panther". "Good one."

That reminds me of a 300 lb ex-marine I once knew. When ever I would go swimming, he would dunk me under water, and wouldn't let me up. When my mother yelled at him, he said it was to toughen me up. I was 9 years old, and a very weak swimmer. He was a ******* douche bag, I hope he's dead.

I have been on the track to becoming a marine for several months now and all I can say is that judging by this comment the marine u knew wasn't a very good one. bc he forgot that marines are always to act like a professional. and I can relate I had a similar experience when I was younger only it was me being dunked by my little brother. yeah it kind of sucks when your younger brother is bigger than u.

chowyuk 0

You can take the The Devil Dog out the Corps but you can't take the Corps out the Devil Dog. Quit Being a woman try to get him 1st tell him you wanted to seize the innitiative that's a key to winning battles.

davidmcneer 0

theres no such thing has a ex marine. once a marine always a marine. I would just get really good reflexs really fast if i were you.

G_tastic 0

what could you possibly be doing in your life that would require you to have great crotch reflexes?....your dad soounds like he has to much time on his hands lol.......your life kinda sucks right now lol

hey thats former marine or retired marine...no such thing as an ex-marine, once a marine always a marine...and always crazy and true to his word... i suggest practicing your reaction time on your own... just let it happen...

There is such thing as an ex-Marine and I will soon be one. I'll tell that to you and everyone else who says that.