By younggrammy - 20/08/2009 20:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 14 year old daughter told me she's pregnant. I work as a public speaker for promoting celibacy and safe sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 214
You deserved it 45 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Im guessing your daughter never came to one of these speakings right?

dspadres 0

I didn't know Sarah Palin visited FML! Awesome.

Comments

Well, put on your big girl panties and get on with your lives. Somehow she didn't get the message. Not much you can do about it now. May I suggest giving the child up for adoption? Your daughter is too young for the responsiblity of raising a child. Good luck, because you my friend, are going to need it. You have a long and difficult road ahead of you.

infrared_fml 0

YDI pay attention to your daughter instead of preaching celibacy. Thats a cry for attention if ever i saw one.

dayrin7 4

Stop calling her a *****. You dont even know her..for all you know that could have been her first time. And how is that a cry for attention..most teens these days are having sex..i know believe me..i am a teen and preetty much every girl i know is having sex. Some girls are just lucky and dont end up pregnant.

All I can do is laugh at that...I had sex when I was 14, I've only been with 3 guys total and that includes my husband. I'm now 22 I don't have a child and I've never been pregnant either. I am down to earth and never in my life have I dressed like a ****. My parents never told me "Go have sex at 14" they specifically told me they'd prefer if I didn't but still taught me everything I needed to know to go about it the safe way. After all you can't lock your kid up and keep them under surveillance 24/7 when they're 14. If they're not gonna do it in your house they'll do it somewhere else...

Well go on with life and ever thought it wasen't her choice to start having sex? I was 15 when my first time came and it was against my will. just talk to her. make sure nothing happened to her that shouldent have

this whole ******* world is sick. anyone else agree?

yes, and idk why everybody is all like "YDI" because the mom just wanted kids to have safe sex, but her 14 year old daughter is pregnant. and now it's gonna affect the daughter's school, job, and everything. and the mom will probably have to fund for the baby because her daughter didn't listen to what she was saying.

joethebiden 8

Sarah Palin? Is that you? No, wait, then you'd be promoting total abstinence, not safe sex.

FAKE! if you're promoting celibacy, why on Earth would you also be promoting safe sex?