By younggrammy - 20/08/2009 20:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 14 year old daughter told me she's pregnant. I work as a public speaker for promoting celibacy and safe sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 214
You deserved it 45 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Im guessing your daughter never came to one of these speakings right?

dspadres 0

I didn't know Sarah Palin visited FML! Awesome.

Comments

Congratulations on coming face to face with reality. Celibacy! Idiot.

immaeatchu336 0
conan6 0

This is why it's a bad idea to promote celibacy! The reality is that young people are always going to want to experiment. If from a young age they are told about safe sex and that they should always wear a condom then teen pregnancy rates would go down and that's the most important thing! Of course celibacy is always an option, but for most people not a realistic or desirable one.

guess you should've been teaching about condoms instead of celibacy. YDI dumbass

You TOTALLY deserved for promoting celibacy!

elena_11 0

You fail completely. If you're stupid enough not to give that kid up for adoption, then you know who's going to take care of it? YOUR MOTHER. You shpuld have listened, idiot.

boatkicker 4

Thank you! I posted a rather extended form of this a while ago but I dont think anyone noticed it. Anyways, thank you!

If my Mom kept telling me to be celibate (abstain from sex for my WHOLE LIFE!) I'd probably rebel too! Maybe if someone had bought the OP a dictionary before she went off doing her public speaking then this might not have happened. When will parents learn that in this day and age almost nothing is going to stop kids from having sex. It's sad but true. Start teaching your kids about safe sex so they're at least prepared for it. Another thing to learn about teens is the more you tell them they can't do something the more they want to do it to spite you.