By Anonymous - 24/09/2011 04:40 - United States

Today, I received a serious concussion and several stitches to the back of my head. The attacker? My mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 561
You deserved it 2 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bitches be crazy. Or maybe, you did something which you "omitted" on purpose. The plot thickens. I demand the full story!

Comments

enonymous 8

Bing Crosby never told her about those sweet valencia oranges... Cheap and they don't show bruises.

YourEvilHero 12

now I want to know how she got it. come on now details people!

I wonder if OP did deserve it. "Mama usually don't crack no skulls less they deserve it." (Dear grammar Nazis, please take notice of the quotation marks. This is a direct quote from some drunk guy.)

Or call the police since that's illegal... Just sayin

The FML isn't true. No mom would ever do that. Unless she wants to go to jail and send her child to foster home

LiyIa_fml 8

It could have been an acident. The OP didn't say how or why. Making us very nosey people want to know more:) Even if the Mom did do it on purpose, I wouldn't call the cops because 1. Social services suck. 2. I love my Mom too much. But this is just my oppinion.

It was probably an accident (I hope) for example, she could have thought it was a burglar or just accidentally wacked her upside the head.

WormsOnFire 1

Probably thought OP was a burglar or something.

There was a bull's eye taped to the back of OP's head. True story.

kings1fan 6

Who's the real victim here?? What did you do to your mom in order for her to do this?

crazychick1269 7

Well you never know the mom could have a physiological disease :(

LiyIa_fml 8

I agree with 32 100% it could have also been an accident. Either way sorry OP!

CookieMonstr19 0

Can someone say child abuse! Ur supposed to say child abuse now

NurseHolly 3

32- Are you sure you meant physiological? That pertains to pretty much everything... I think you meant to say psychological. (pertaining to the mind)

calbabe96 5

Your picture scared the crap outta me.

CookieMonstr19 0

Please change ur profile pic it scared the crap outta me! No offense

Bitches be crazy. Or maybe, you did something which you "omitted" on purpose. The plot thickens. I demand the full story!

MsMeiriona 2

Ok, this story is missing some critical details. Spill. Why'd she do it?

Dammit son are you demented? Never make fun of your mom when she has a midlife crisis and decided that she is catwoman or smth he'll hath no fury liketh a women scorned

yamatelle 19

You told her she was moody, didn't you...?! Here's a safety tip: You're safer teasing a grizzly bear than telling a woman in menopause she's moody.