By Anonymous - 24/09/2011 04:40 - United States

Today, I received a serious concussion and several stitches to the back of my head. The attacker? My mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 565
You deserved it 2 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bitches be crazy. Or maybe, you did something which you "omitted" on purpose. The plot thickens. I demand the full story!

Comments

Adman567 9

Lol i find it ironic that the MW3 guy is calling him a noob! BF3 FTW!

ImOlivia 5

48- And I find it funny that your pretending to be a scene king (:

leadman1989 15

Omg you're such a phony you're probably one of the 1000's of NOOBS who's been playing COD/MWF this entire time and now you wanna jump ship because of BF3... STFU GTFO!!!

I think it's funny that you are bickering about this when you can purchase both games and play whatever the fu*k you want.

Adman567 9

Ya sure, pretending. Whateva gets u to sleep at night hun! ;)

Adman567 9

Lol i didnt mean to start a bitchin' arguement. Just making a point as a JOKE!!!!

ikickgingers 15

Op was blackmailing her stepdad.

jessesgirl14 16

Wow! What did you do, OP?? Or is your mom just one of those crazy people who randomly attacks others?!

tmmundy 17

I can't help myself from laughing at all the comments that I don't have a comment for OP. If someone is having a bad day, all they would need to do is read a few FML comments (not the sad ones though).

Ah. I find a lot of them to be mundane and whiney. But this one is a toss up of ydi and fml. Hehe. What did op dooo?

mariah_2014 0

If u have a concussion u wouldnt b allowed on the computer for two weeks

Adman567 9

Why is there always someone who presses YDI! SERIOUSLY!

cuddlebunny3548 11

He just ended a toxic relationship with his mother.

totalkaos 3

child abuse?! really?! do ya'll know what this kid did? plus the kid got fixed, probably used his mon's health insurance. drink water and listen to ue parents!