By Anonymous - 24/09/2011 04:40 - United States

Today, I received a serious concussion and several stitches to the back of my head. The attacker? My mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 564
You deserved it 2 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bitches be crazy. Or maybe, you did something which you "omitted" on purpose. The plot thickens. I demand the full story!

Comments

Which mom will do that to her own son? She will be charge for child abusing.

MillerP 0

She could also be charged with battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress! What kind of mother is this?

Shut up, 83. No one gives a ****. On the other hand, seeing as OP called her an 'attacker', I would almost assume she mistook him for a burglar, or something.

Someone needs their happy pills. Maybe you shouldn't keep ditching your anger management classes and learn not to be so damn pissy.

Is anyone afflicted among u let him pray!

tmmundy 17

The exorcist is down the hall a bit more to the left, sir.

all4pooh 4

Wtf?? Why would she feel the need to attack her child?

Domestic violence.. Unless you were being a cheeky bastard she needs help.

Like a good neighbor state farm is there, with A NEW MOM!!!

tmmundy 17

#26...the best comment by far. lol

ImOlivia 5
slushpup9696 12

And that girl from the dorm next to us!

sydneylol 7

Ahhh you must be the guy that wrecked the car in two days.

xaimeexoxo 4
perdix 29

When mom spanks you, you need to cry and pretend it hurts. Even if you are in your 30's and your mom is so weak you can barely feel it. Otherwise, she may have to whip out the baseball bat, like in this case. I wonder what your crime was -- did you go to FML and screw up your/you're or call someone a "looser?"