By Jobby - 30/06/2012 12:48

Today, I have four flights. I spent last night projectile vomiting with food poisoning. By the time I got to the airport it had progressed to liquid diarhea. Two flights in, I got my period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 757
You deserved it 2 713

Same thing different taste

Comments

TriflingAllDay 6

No that may not do it. Because if i remember right this is te opening scene to Contagion.

TriflingAllDay 6

No that may not do it. Because if i remember right this is the opening scene to Contagion.

labudamike 6
Oreohugzpenny 4

30 You're right. Anyways get better soon!

a plug? lol its going to burst when she takes it out.

I guess she's throwing out on all holes and direction.

OP might as well just camp out in the bathroom.

unknown_user5566 26

1- Add a nice, stiff drink to that list and she'll be all set.

icanhazblivions 1

I foresee 18 having many, many babies in the future.

Lol imagine the person that goes to the washroom after OP. **** that person's life.

Haha that's when a diaper comes in handy. Covers the back door and front door. Then you only have to worry about throwing up

I'm trying to figure out what goes where :S

cropper 0

She hasn't made it through flight 3 and 4 yet.

8- If she's having her period, theres no chance of that happening, though.

18 - some women get their period (or what they think is their period) during part of or the whole way through their pregnancy.. Haven't you ever seen that show, "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"?

clarissasyima 7

My mom had her period for 4 months when she was pregnant with her second child.

unknown_user5566 26

8- If she accepts Perdix's offer of joining the mile high club, pregnancy will be inevitable. ;)

perdix 29

Nor constipated. Also, step on a scale -- you probably have a great weight loss going. Once you look at these things correctly, you can be grateful for your blessings :D

97- No, just obviously not informed enough about it. But you don't have to be a straight-up bitch.

Ah well, going on holiday? Least you'll lose weight.

Steve95401 49

Having 4 flights in one day made me think that OP is a flight attendant, not someone who is a passenger traveling on vacation or business.

I think she would've called in sick if she worked there

Byahhh 3

This is a juicy story. Yes I gagged at my comment.

Wow, talk about the trifecta of bodily eruptions. Here's hoping you don't suddenly develop urinary incontinence as well.

DKjazz 20

2(1 lion + 1 tiger + 1 bear) = OH MY

I dunno, I think the next logical bodily eruption would be a nose bleed (especially with the recycled cabin air and the pressure changes).

aleeshttylXD 9
Almighty_Chris97 6

Did you realize you already commented the exact same thing?

Did you realize that was her? Her computer/phone/iPod probably wasn't working right and duplicated the comment.

jayfreeman80 0

Why did you post this 2x? Are you obsessed? Craving attention? Or simple retarded? A water - head????

XTheDesertSongX 17

Oh my God. She commented before as #3 and got 35 downvotes, and now as #6 she has 53 downvotes. MINDFUCK.

ChefPhilly 13

Oh my potated potate tummy tum tum!

xXxIracebethxXx 14

What was that other fml? "god damn, she is leaking from every hole!"

That's what I was thinking of while I read this.

tinkybonk 10

Great, now you're putting the whole station in jeopardy!

54 - I love how your display picture conveys your passion for the show!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

12- Don't say that: everything can get worse, always. It's Murphy's Law; anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

Well she's already flowing from every hole

No, she'll be flowing from every hole when she gets a cold and has a runny nose...

She also still has to have incontinence. It can always get worse. Wear a diaper and carry a bucket around. FYL.