By Jobby - 30/06/2012 12:48

Today, I have four flights. I spent last night projectile vomiting with food poisoning. By the time I got to the airport it had progressed to liquid diarhea. Two flights in, I got my period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 757
You deserved it 2 713

Same thing different taste

Comments

Take an earlier flight before the food poisoning happens. Problem solved.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Yes, because we can all predict EXACTLY when we will get food poisoning. GENIUS.

olpally 32

Re-read the FML again, idiot, she already has it and is basically dying in flight.... Jeez. Moron

13- That joke was too stupid to be funny. Sorry, maybe you'll get it next time.

Correct. Flux capacitor trumps FMLs every time. ;)

twisted_cherub 14

Then why not go back to before she ate the food that gave her food poisoning?

All your holes hate you. Let's hope your urethra isn't the next to revolt.

reallytho3 11
reallytho3 11
unknown_user5566 26

It does seem that the female body is often dead-set on making us girls as miserable as possible before or while on our period. Add in sore boobs, menopause, and the responsibility of child birth, and most women can claim the "FML" trophy!

I dont understand your period doesn't just start flowing out, mine usually takes a day from the first sign to when it gets heavy

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Yikes. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I don't know if I could handle it.

unknown_user5566 26

I'll never understand why "bad karma" is the go-to comment for every single FML...

Alliente 9

It sounds like you are having a VERY bad day.

Sounds like a new book. OP and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day ;)

cassiebear7652 7

Ha ha excellent, very good title!

Mearemoi 14

Let's hope you don't get a bloody nose while your at it.

Hope this wasn't a honeymoon! feel better, OP:)

jayfreeman80 0

Was honeymoon mentioned? Hinted at? Get a life moron!!!

The only way I can think of this situation getting worse is a runny nose. Cause then you pretty much have it coming from all holes.

As others have said, urethra? And I guess ears and pores too...though I imagine, going through all that, her pores are already pretty active..

You're getting a bit too technical. Food poisoning often entails lots of sweating. And besides, the ears are always producing small amounts of wax.