Smells like Toddler Spirit

By anon - 06/03/2017 00:00

Today, a toddler threw up on my backpack mid-flight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 611
You deserved it 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

His parents have half a flight to clean it up.

jcash52426 5

I would like everyone to disregard my comment I posted earlier I mis read the post I though it said mid-fight when it said mid-flight.

Comments

His parents have half a flight to clean it up.

Or sew together a new backpack or come up with the money for one.

Or the parents can clean it like the first comment says. Alternatively, they can pay for a new one.

It's a toddler. They get sick. It's not the parents' fault.

khiiirsty 14

The parents are still responsible for the repercussions. They ought to clean it up after their little one

khiiirsty 14

The parents are still responsible for the repercussions of their baby's actions. They ought to clean up after their little one

The kid is the parents' responsibility. Also, letting the kid get close to the OPs backpack means they weren't keeping him in control.

It may not be the parents' fault, but it is certainly their responsibility to deal with the aftermath

Flying with a kid can easily be a nuisance. Sure, a kid can get sick, but usually you can tell if they are, and it is the parents' fault for not making sure their kid doesn't throw up on someone's stuff.

jcash52426 5

Why were you fighting with a toddler?

jcash52426 5

I would like everyone to disregard my comment I posted earlier I mis read the post I though it said mid-fight when it said mid-flight.

abut95 8

Jcash, you have made my night.

species4872 19

Toddlers, sooo unpredictable.

I would have demanded from the parents the amount of money if would have costed to replace the backpack. You shouldn't be inconvenienced because someone else doesn't know how to use a condom.

This is why I'm glad I don't have kids.

young_stud 14

Nah, having your own kids isn't bad. It's other peoples' kids you want to stay away from you.

Why is your backpack not in the overhead compartment?

It could have been worse: they could have thrown up _in_ your backpack.