By Anonymous - 01/12/2010 06:38 - Iraq

Today, I had to pull guard duty. I had to guard the latrine because somebody likes to stuff whole toilet paper rolls in the toilet to clog it. Only six more months in Iraq. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 263
You deserved it 3 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

who is stupid enough to clog the toilet! what an idiot!

I think the military is doing what they are ordered to do. It's important that people are able to understand this. I don't agree with the war over there especially the justification used, but I have a lot of respect for someone (whatever the reason: to serve country, tuition money, just a job, etc) who has enough courage to go out there leaving friends, family, and all the comforts of home to go and fight, or perform whatever service in harms way. It takes a lot and it's not the soldiers' fault we are there it's the politicians so blame them JS.

Comments

woodro87 4

remember. it could always be worse.

dude that sucks! they tried to threaten us with that!

fmlguy2010 0

On one deployment we had someone who would crap in the showers when they were empty. We called him the "phantom shitter". they ended up taking down the shower curtains and u had to bathe inches next to the guy next to you.

carcinogan 0

shit I know how you feel : you got it dawg keep it chill

I know it sucks but it could be worse. When my husband was in Iraq, some douchebag decided that he was going to poop in the bathroom sink just about every other day. Then to top it all off, right before he got caught, he decided to throw the feces over the shower wall...while someone was showering.

perez758 2

that IS what you signed up for (although you may have not known at the time)

autumnnn14 0

How can 500 people dos respect someone in the army like that?