By Anonymous - 01/12/2010 06:38 - Iraq

Today, I had to pull guard duty. I had to guard the latrine because somebody likes to stuff whole toilet paper rolls in the toilet to clog it. Only six more months in Iraq. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 263
You deserved it 3 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

who is stupid enough to clog the toilet! what an idiot!

I think the military is doing what they are ordered to do. It's important that people are able to understand this. I don't agree with the war over there especially the justification used, but I have a lot of respect for someone (whatever the reason: to serve country, tuition money, just a job, etc) who has enough courage to go out there leaving friends, family, and all the comforts of home to go and fight, or perform whatever service in harms way. It takes a lot and it's not the soldiers' fault we are there it's the politicians so blame them JS.

Comments

fml5891 0

Why everyone getting so political? No one cares on what you think about war. That what Facebook is for. Im going to sleep and you should get a life.

i agree with #197...you ppl need to try

thank you SO MUCH for being brave enough to serve our country. =)

Karnezar 2

Must be boring over there if they're clogging toilets for fun...

STFU! You're in Iraq. Everyone knows there's nothing going on in Iraq, you crying b*tch. You could be in Afghanistan right now hating your life because you get shot at or blown up every day and your best friend is now dead. Appreciate what you have and think of the others who have it a million times worse than you. There are no toilets in some places in the Ghan.There is no internet to get on and cry about your life. Have you even shot your weapon, you POG b*tch?

bugmenotmofo 34

typical american, wasting resources just "for teh lulz" I mean, what kind of asshole uses a whole roll of paper for such idiotic prank? that, my friend is why you are on Iraq, because there is not enough oil in your country to feed all the suv's you use everyday to go all alone to places that are in walk distance. wasteful bastards, I hope someone stops you before you drain all of the world's resources.

Some of the comments on this FML are making me sick. I doubt OP chose where he was deployed, and just because he chose to risk his life in service to our country doesn't automatically mean that the entire war was his fault. America's citizens are not at fault for the decisions our government makes. Kudos to you, OP, for being brave enough to protect our country so others don't have to. Some people are simply inconsiderate bastards who don't have a compassionate bone in their body. Good luck to you, and thank you for your service.

Be glad your there. I spent 1.5 years there and wish I could have gone back.