By OhGeez - 08/06/2009 19:41 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I got hypnotized at my school's variety show. Apparently, when asked to do something I enjoy doing, I began to violently hump the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 018
You deserved it 22 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

4bbaf9d3caaa8f84 20

wow, that sucks. At least you didn't call out someone's name like your mom's, dog's, sister's etc...

that must have been awkward afterwards :)

Comments

floor: i love you!!! you: turn the **** around!!!!! floor: why? you: so i can **** your ass!!! floor: what the ******* hell??? you: you heard me turn around so we can have some monkish ****! floor: but last time you got ass it is my turn!!!! you: i don't give a **** what you want just turn around so i can get laid!!! teehee fyl

Uber_G33k 0

You have some SERIOUS problems, my friend.

jdimaria3 13

not funny at all just shut the **** up

#45- You're a real idiot. The OP never said it was a fellow classmate who hypnotized him.. that was your own assumption that you went off on a tangent about. Most schools have assemblies where they hire a professional hypnotist, usually on half days or towards the END of the school year after all the tests have been taken and there isn't much else left to do (Ahem like now.) Pompous.

#186 what do you mean most schools hire a professional hypnotist? Do you mean elementary schools, cuz if you're in, like, fourth grade, you shouldn't even be reading these FMLs. And what makes you think it's more likely for that someone that the school hired to hypnotize him to hump the floor, or someone that he knows, as a joke?

SVelasquez 0

YDI because it wouldn't have worked unless you either allowed yourself to be hypnotized or you are simply weak minded (sorry not trying to be a dick but it's true)

Nal0 0

omg, how 'horrible' would it have been if you just came. if it were me,i wouldnt have give a shit.haha

NEVER volunteer to be hypnotized. That's just asking for trouble.

148 has it right. It's not like you lose control of yourself through hypnosis. I've been hypnotized before and it pretty much is exactly like being a little drunk. You're relaxed to the point where you don't care what you're doing in front of a crowd.