By tiredeolfatty - 21/09/2012 02:40 - Canada - Calgary

Today, I was having a race with a little kid. I let him win to make him feel like a champion. After the race, he turned to me and said, "Maybe if you weren't so fat you would have won." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 585
You deserved it 4 531

Same thing different taste

Comments

detroitsucks247 3

Tell his mom, that scares little kids like no other.

Seriously, a lot of little kids these days ( up to and including some teens), act like asshats. Now maybe the kid is like 4. If so explain to him that saying things like that can be hurtful.

just_dandy20 2

#13 I agree with your comment, but if that child is 4 saying crap like that. Well I don't think you explaining that it hurt your feelings will matter. Because they've already started being a little shit.

#1 - You're being too nice. That kid is an asshole in training.

Kallian_fml 21

Speaking from experience as an early childhood educator: If that child was below school age and talking like that, you've really only got the parents to blame (even if it wasn't the parents that taught it, I'd say it's the parents fault for exposing him to people that would teach him that). The second possibility is that he genuinely didn't know that would be hurtful, and was just using a describing word (fat) that he had learned in another context.

Inheritance 10

Challenge him to a rematch and kick his ass.

7, that might not help. Some parents simply do not care. They would think OP was just being overly sensitive.

detroitsucks247 3

Thats true, I was being more sarcastic than serious.

And if he would've lost, he woulda cried for your victory. Lose-lose situation.

WhyCantIDoRight 5

7 and 15 your pictures are ******* hilarious!

WhyCantIDoRight 5

rule number #1 with children, win then compliment them like "I wasn't sure if I was going to win that one, dang you're are fast."

BeforeItWasCool 12

Don't take it to heart, OP. Kids say a lot of spiteful crap.

TheTwistedOtaku 16

I agree, kids these days have no respect. I wish their parents would've raised them right...

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

The other day I told my little cousin that my boyfriend broke up with me. He said "well that's probably because you're really ugly." Half of me found it funny. The other half almost cried.

agonydrum 7

Kids have always been painfully honest, at least the child was outside running instead of inside eating and playing Xbox...

First of all, that's not being painfully honest, that's being a little ******* shit, and second of all, does it really matter if he was playing Xbox? Does them new fancy machineries give you the creeps?

just_dandy20 2

I would have "accidentally" had a spasm and kicked his ass in the head.

Kicking a child. That'll make you the better person, won't it?

I'd beat his ass and THEN see who he's calling fat lol

You can't kick his ass in the head...it's physically not possible

Bad winner! You could not see that coming..

Airman1988 9

Tell him that maybe if his mother had swallowed the world could have been spared from yet another obnoxious child.

I wouldn't even talk to a 4 year old with such incoherent sentences...

41 What does incoherent mean to you? Because I understood that perfectly.

Airman1988 9

Also where does it say he was four?

It was incoherent because it needed a comma after swallowed. Not being a grammar nazi or anything. Just saying I had to read it twice. I thought he was saying that the kids mother swallowed the world.

Airman1988 9

Most intelligent people could realize it was common slight grammar error, and still understood the sentence in the end. Calling it incomprehensible is a little extreme, damn grammar Nazis are getting ridiculous.

I have a feeling if you had won, the kid would throw a fit and/or be a sore loser.

So? Establish dominance and the fact that he can't win all the time.

He should have won to teach the kid you can't win everything and life isn't fair.

Should have tripped the little bugger as they were about to win.

The_Big_Boss 20

You let him win? Don't lie to me, lie to the cops

Oh my god. Kids these days, always saying hurtfull things and beeing such brats.. Just, give him the middle finger and say that when he grows up, he will be even fatter : D

You should have sat on the little shit

sunnyt 5

Whole new meaning to 'babysitting'.