By bummed - 10/01/2010 05:35 - United States

Today, I finished up a week of this new "Liquid Foods" diet I learned about from a friend. After a week of denying myself of my favorite foods and eating only non-fat yoghurt and smoothies, I have not only gained 2 pounds, but have diarrhea. Just in time for my anniversary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 425
You deserved it 31 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should know better than to try fad diets. Most liquid foods are high fat anyway, so it's no wonder you gained weight. As for your diarrhea, what did you expect from not eating any solids?

Did you even bother researching it first? I mean I'm not a health nut, but all yoghurt and smoothies just sounds like a bad idea to begin with.

Comments

midgetme234 0

most diets dont work. your stupid for not researching it. the only reason to go on a diet is if you and morbitly obese!! were you

"your stupid" "morbitly obese" And there's plenty of reasons to diet besides being morbidly obese.

Cantarella_fml 0

OP is ridiculously, unbelievably dumb. Dumb^infinity. What on earth would make you think that the consistency of your food has anything to do with how many calories you are ingesting? Plus, the best diet in the world won't make up for you sitting on your ass watching TV all day. And of course you have diarrhea, unless those smoothies are at least 50% real fruit you have no fiber in your diet at all (ps: fruit flavored yogut=/=fruit. Fruit flavored yogurt = sugar = bad). Common sense. YDI.

of course you'll gain weights if you eat them too much. forgot what yogurt is made from?

Aside from that, non-fat foods that are supposed to have fat are BAD FOR YOU. Yogurt and smoothies don't have much fat anyway. But when fat is removed they're replaced with shit like high fructose corn syrup. Go eat a damn salad.

this made me laugh so much! oh well i guess you've learned a very valuable lesson :)

That's because depriving your body constantly of your regular consumption starts slowing your metabolism after only a couple days or so. That's not to mention that low-fat and non-fat foods that would normally have higher levels of fat just usually replace it with crap that is much worse anyway. YDI for not thinking your eating habits through and not checking the ingredients.