Time to pretend

By fmeplease - 31/05/2009 21:10 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was cleaning out my bedside table when I came across some condoms I bought on my 18th birthday, to use the first time I had sex. They expired five years ago. I'm still waiting for my first time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 259
You deserved it 12 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, the good news is, you just got ****** by life. :) Congrats.

Animati0n 0

Comments

Quite honestly, I don't know why everyone thinks this person's life is "******" simply because he has yet to lose his virginity at age 23. Where has all the decency and self respect gone? When someone thinks their life is "******" because they have yet to have sex, they need to seriously re-evaulate their life, beliefs, ego, and self worth. It makes me sad when I hear about people whose life revolves around making love.

I have the same problem. It really bites.

"I never had sex" Boo ******* hoo. There are far more important things in life than sex. Stop complaining for ***** sake. Couldn't agree more PositiveChillout.

That sucks. I hope you find someone soon

Don't condoms last for 2 or 3 years anyway? Add an expiration date 5 years ago... Seriously, you need to clean your house more. Maybe that's why you don't get any. That or it could be because you're 25 and still live with your mother...

Hey, I haven't been laid either and I could be 25 and not really care about it 8D Why must people constantly have sex just to be happy/ satisfied with life? There're other things to do than sexing everyone up...

You have got to be really old for them to expire 5 years ago. It takes about 10 years for a condom to expire. 18+10+5 = 33. 33 year old virgin...

...and? My boyfriend was 24 before he got laid, and I was the one who took it from him. It's not hard to go find someone to ****, it really isn't. And for you idiots who apparently can even fail sex ed. Yes, condoms do expire. Rubber and latex that thin only hold up for so long. Just because it's not food doesn't mean it can't expire. It also goes down to the molecular bonds and shit. Why are the stupid people breeding?

So I bought condoms a couple of weeks ago and I just checked and they expire in 2012 so condoms last about 3 years. This means you're a 26 year old virgin. Also, you live in the same place you did when you were 18 meaning you probably still live with your parents. 26 year old virgin still living with his parents = Your life is beyond ******.