Time to pretend

By fmeplease - 31/05/2009 21:10 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was cleaning out my bedside table when I came across some condoms I bought on my 18th birthday, to use the first time I had sex. They expired five years ago. I'm still waiting for my first time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 259
You deserved it 12 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, the good news is, you just got ****** by life. :) Congrats.

Animati0n 0

Comments

hahaha 32--you say sex isn't important because you haven't had it! It's one of the greatest things in the world, especially in a relationship like you are in. I couldn't live without it! OP.....FYL

dude,condoms do expire. dont use one that's been on your wallet forever, or in any place that gets really hot, like the glove compartment. The condom is more likely to break, and then we all know what happens.

Hey, I give you all the respect in the world. I appreciate your purity even if you don't want to be.

Two things- 1) Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. 2) Your time will come. No need to rush man. :)

doghouse334 0

if your that despserate go to the bar/club and bring one home

walloftext 0

#32, I think OP may be your boyfriend.

No sex until marriage. There are more important things in life, IE everything else. Ever feel the feeling you get when winning the state chess championship? Or what about the feeling of creating a video game that thousands or millions of people will play. Or playing classical piano in front of a large audience, listening to the applause after. These are the things people miss out on because they spend their entire lives chasing girls for sex instead of bettering themselves.

At least you aren't a complete sex addict that uses 40 of them everyday, and doesn't use them every time and has every STD known to man. THAT would be an FML.