Time to pretend

By fmeplease - 31/05/2009 21:10 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was cleaning out my bedside table when I came across some condoms I bought on my 18th birthday, to use the first time I had sex. They expired five years ago. I'm still waiting for my first time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 259
You deserved it 12 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, the good news is, you just got ****** by life. :) Congrats.

Animati0n 0

Comments

Wait a few more years and they'll make a movie out of you. Honestly, all you need to get laid (if that's all you want) is a bit of confidence. It's the greatest aphrodisiac.

alcohol89 0

go to college problem solved.

likeduhhx4 0

well some people want to wait for that speical person, BUT DAMN.

fmyTINA 0

my guess is if you havent had sex ur either a) too picky/shallow b) dont party with the right people c) arent very outgoing try going to a new club or something. ps why would you buy condoms for your 18th birthday? last time i checked you dont have to be 18.

dude2450 2

Dude I lost my virginity @ 15. I regret the my 1st, 3rd, ( she was really fun tho) 4th, 5th, and im now im my 6th who i am in love with. I wish i could have waited till her but i was young dumb and full of cum. I am very lucky that i did not recieve an STD from some of my more questionable hooks ups. Or get any of them pregnant. Trust me when i say wait until you find someone you love random sex is fun, but so are videogames...not as much tho... but having sex with someone you really love is sooo much better. Wait it out little buddy and you will be better for you... But if you ahve been trying constantly and just fial everyday then ya ur Life is ******.....AND ******* MORONS. or course condoms expire are you ppl capable of reading?

dont worry bout it. nothing wrong with being a virgin :)

pchi85 0

damn.. we should chip in for a hooker.

#78, no, you don't to buy them, but in some states you have to be 18 to legally have sex.

At least you don't have some crazy kind of STD to worry about.