Time to pretend

By fmeplease - 31/05/2009 21:10 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was cleaning out my bedside table when I came across some condoms I bought on my 18th birthday, to use the first time I had sex. They expired five years ago. I'm still waiting for my first time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 259
You deserved it 12 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, the good news is, you just got ****** by life. :) Congrats.

Animati0n 0

Comments

kcg4305 0

Its not the end of the world if you are still a virgin. You should wait to have sex until your with someone who you are in love with. It doesn't matter, wait until you're in love.

UGADawg08 1

I don't see how this is an FML. You've still got your virginity. You didn't lose it at 14 to some meaningless ***** at school, followed by a dozen STD-ridden bar ****** in later years. Wait until you meet the right person. Stop worrying about it.

wowfmlife 0

How long do condoms last for?? I'm 15 and planning to wait for marraige but just wondering... xD

mylifeisFML56 0

I'm worried by the people who thought condoms last forever, thats how people get unwanted pregnancy and std's...

I dont understand people who wait till mariiage. What happens when the two end up not being sexually compatible with each other? yes it does happen, different styles, different sizes. . .

This is not an FML!!! what the heck is wrong with you. If you really want to get laid that bad, go do something about it!! I bet you just think a woman's going to magically appear at your bed...no. btw, all the people who thought condoms didn't expire are idiots.

look on the bright side....at least you know you that you haven't contracted any stds

#13, condoms expire...they get little holes if they overheat, and stuff...

sex is overrated. okay,not really,but....i feel sorry for you?

FadedPurplez 0

YDI, for pitying yourself?! xD Well- Go get them tigerrrrr!