Better call Saul

By possibly a sweater - 05/12/2013 22:26 - United States - Wharton

Today, I received a poorly-written letter from my asshole neighbor in which he threatened to "sew" me because my dog shat on his lawn again. I went over, asked if he needed some wool for his sewing, and told him to stop being an idiot. Now he's apparently hiring a lawyer for real. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 563
You deserved it 24 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You, I like you. That's possibly the best come-back I've ever heard.

Comments

This will be a short case...he has no reason...maybe he should try an electric fence...

You're still an ass if you let your dog shit on anyone's lawn, but nice rebuttal.

plagiarismo 16

Kudos for the way you handled it. Condolences for the way he did.

Sounds like the ass hole here is you. Your dog=your responsibility. If you can't keep him on your property then you shouldn't have one to begin with.

I like your comeback but, you deserve it if you let your dog potty on the neighbors lawn! That's rude!

This is driving me crazy - Why would you need YARN to sew?

you actually had the audacity to call your neighbor an idiot because your dog shat on his lawn!

There is no reason your dog needs to be in the neighbors yard. Build a fence or put him on a chain or something. If he's been telling you and you aren't listening, well I agree with him and i would call the cops on you.

If he wrote you a letter instead of knocking on your door and talking to you, I doubt he has the guts to sue you.