Better call Saul

By possibly a sweater - 05/12/2013 22:26 - United States - Wharton

Today, I received a poorly-written letter from my asshole neighbor in which he threatened to "sew" me because my dog shat on his lawn again. I went over, asked if he needed some wool for his sewing, and told him to stop being an idiot. Now he's apparently hiring a lawyer for real. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 563
You deserved it 24 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You, I like you. That's possibly the best come-back I've ever heard.

Comments

Hilarious comeback, but damn, not picking up after your dog is completely inconsiderate. Why should someone have to clean up dog shit from THEIR yard when the don't even own a damn dog? Be a responsible pet owner, please. Don't make others pay the price for your negligence.

When we had a neighbour that let his dog shit on our lawn a few years ago. We told him to pick up a couple of times, then he began finding the shit on his front porch.

This FML reminds me of the time I parked in someone else's assigned spot in my complex because they were doing road work and it was the only spot left. I came to my car the next day to find a note saying "Your lucky I didn't key your car." I crossed out 'your' wrote 'you're' and taped it back to their door.

Goblin182 26

HE was wrogn to say he was sewing you. You were wrong to ask if he had wool, you don't sew with wool. You are wrong to let your dog crap on someone elses lawn without cleaning it up. Neighbor 1 You 2 its like golf scoring, you are losing.

You can sew with wool how do you think they make pea coats? The wool doesn't magically fasten itself together

The only thing I take from this is that you let your dog crap on your neighbour's lawn.

Does he have pictures of your dog doing that? Because if he doesn't, he's just being an idiot. I like the cut of your jib.

ipodofdoom 5

argh, noooo, >>knitting<< requires wool, >>sewing<< uses thread, be it embroidery thread or ordinary thread. The only time you would ever "sew" with wool is if you were using darning needles

What if you're sewing wool to wool. Or felt to wool like a wool-sock monkey.

If your dog does keep pooping on his lawn then maybe it wasn't your place to be smart, but if you don't have a dog or it's not your dog that's leaving fresh fly piles on his lawn, then continue on.

Seriously how did you think that would end? I mean it's super funny but I can't imagine you actually thought saying that to your "sew" happy neighbor would de-escalate the situation